💋Scarlet Love❤

All I'm gonna say is that Kagari is going to pound Irene so hard, her ex-husband, Rung is gonna be a forgotten memory.

Later after Yue was brought into the house and introduced to the team, Irene was standing by Kagari's bedroom door.

Irene:Well, there's no better time than now~

Irene opens the door to see her beloved laying in bed until he noticed her in the doorway.

Kagari: Oh, hey Irene.

Irene:Hello, sweetheart. May I come sit with you on the bed?

Kagari: Sure.

Irene sits next to Kagari.

Irene:Sweetie, you know that I love you very much, don't you.

Kagari: Of course I do.

Irene:You've done so much for me. Now, I want to do something for you~

Irene stands and taps her staff on the floor and her clothes begin to change into a sunhat and...a sundress.

Kagari: Oh...

Irene crawls on the bed and she gets closer to Kagari.

Irene:Tonight, my dearest. I'm going to show you how much I love you. Give me a kiss.

Lemon Scene!

Kagari gets closer and starts kissing Irene. She grabs him and starts kissing his neck and she makes him fall on the bed as they continue making out.

Irene:Mmmmph!

Kagari grabs Irene's soft thigh and squeezes it making her moan as their tongues go in each other's mouths. Irene starts clenching Kagari with no intent of letting him escape.

They continue the kiss with long strands of saliva dropping off of their lips and Irene starts ripping and tearing off Kagari's shirt. She also uses her magic to lock and barricade the door.

Irene:No one is going to interrupt this moment for us~

Irene goes back to making out with a now shirtless Kagari as he starts groping her large breasts, which are bigger than Kuroka's, Yubelluna's, and Akeno's.