The Fallen Angel, Kagari vs The Creation, Mira

This is the Mira from DB Xenoverse 1 and 2 by the way.

Kagari has just arrived on an uninhabited island where a battle was just entering its finale. He was now facing against The Demonic Creation Mira. A warrior who he has never faced before who was just about to execute a former spy for his master, Lust.

Mira and Kagari stood face to face with each other as they charged their aura, preparing to fight.

Mira: Standing in my way is a costly mistake. I will eliminate you here and now.

Kagari: The only thing you'll do is die

Mira: Hmph. You must be very confident in your skills. Am I right?

Mira: Show it to me.

Kagari: (This guy is strong. Way stronger than Loki and Doma, and definitely stronger than Kokabiel and Diodora.)

Kagari: Don't blame me if I break you.

Kagari's black and purple aura began radiating extremely from throughout his body which caught Mira's attention.

Mira: (He barely lifted a finger. And yet...I can sense his energy.)

Kagari: Let's go.

Mira: Very well. Do not disappoint me.

Mira and Kagari dashes at each other and the two warriors clash at their attacks. Kagari goes for a kick and Mira blocked it with his arm and Mira slams him into the water.

Then, Kagari dashes out of the water and punches Mira in the gut and kicks him away. He charges an energy blast and fires it at Mira, causing an explosion.

As the smoke clears, Mira was still standing with a few scrapes on his armor.

Kagari: Hmph.

Mira: That was...average to say the least. I sense that you're holding back a bit.

Mira unleashes an energy ball and throws it at Kagari and he holds it and launches it into the sky.

Kagari: Yeah. I can say the same to you. It won't be a fight unless you start taking it seriously.