Going Solo

Kagari arrives at his home in the underworld with Raikou and Tio.

Kagari:I'm back!

Raynare:Babe! You're back!

Kuroka:Welcome home, hot stuff~

Raynare hugs her boyfriend.

Kagari:Sorry, that I'm not home all the time. You miss me?

Raynare: It's okay, babe. I already know how you can pay me back~

Raynare rubs her finger on Kagari's chest.

Kuroka: Hey, don't forget about me. You know you can't leave me out of the fun~.

Kagari: Any time babe, but can you gather everyone? I have somethings I need to say to all of you.

Raynare:Sure thing baby.

Later, Kagari is in the living room with his team.

Mittelt:You called for us, kagi!

Kalawarner:Is there something you need from all of us.

Kagari: Yes, I have two things I need to say. First, did you all have a good time in the underworld.

Mittelt: Heck yeah!!

Raynare: Of course. I'm more powerful now.

Dohnaseek:I reunited with my wife and kids.

Yubelluna:I'm over my previous relationship with Riser.

Anaeia: That's nice but sweetie, who are the two girls in black and purple behind you?

Kagari: This is Raikou, a Fallen angel swords woman.

Raikou: Hello, it's nice to meet my future teammates.

Kagari:And this is Tio the dragoness. Be warned, she's a pervert.

Tio: You're the one who made me this way, Master. Ohhhh!!

Raynare: (She reminds me way to much of that pervert, Issei. Whatever, I'll work with this)

Kagari:Now then, for my next announcement....

Kagari: I need to separate myself from the team for a while

Irene:What do you mean by that?

Medusa:I believe he wants to disperse from the team and go our separate ways.

Kagari: Yeah. I want all of you to return to the human world. I'll remain here. There are somethings I need to take care of here.

Yubelluna:We can assist you.

Kagari: That's okay. Mom, can I talk to you outside?

Anaeia: Of course son.

Kagari and his mother walk outside of the house.

Anaeia: Son, what must you do that you have to be alone for, if you need me to help you. You can tell me..

Kagari:As much as I'd like that. I believe that this is something is should deal with personally. Mom, I want you to take the lead of the team while I'm not there.

Anaeia:I'll gladly be incharge son, but tell me, what must you take care of.

Kagari: There's something that I need to find in the underworld. I don't know what but I have to find it.

Anaeia:Well alright then, what would you like me to do with your group while you're away?

Kagari: Assist them with getting even stronger. I need my team to be even stronger than we already are. But, don't push them to the point of breaking.

Kagari whispers in his mother's ear.

Kagari: Something's coming, Mom. I don't know what but I just feel it.

Anaeia: Okay, I'll leave it to you son. But remember...

Anaeia pushes her son in her chest.

Anaeia: You'll always be my special boy...

Kagari:Thanks mom. Now, can you gather everyone and send them back.

Anaeia: Of course son.

Later. Anaeia and all the members of Kagari's team were standing ready to be teleported.

Raynare: You sure you can't come with us.

Mittelt: We'll miss you Kagi!!

Kagari: Don't stress out. I'll be back.

Dohnaseek:Look out for my family while I'm away.

Kagari: I gotcha, Don. But please all of you. Don't do anything stupid.

Anaeia:Don't worry I'll check them out of trouble. Goodbye son.

Kagari:Bye mom. Good luck!

Raynare: Love ya!

Anaeia: Twilight Teleportation

And with that Anaeia teleported everyone back to the human world.

Kagari: Alright, Kamish are you awake.

Kamish:Ready and Waiting

Kagari:Tell me something. Since I have your dragon power, does that mean...

 Since I have your dragon power, does that mean

Kagari:I can Balance Break.

Kamish:Indeed, at your current power level, you are grazing the surface of your Balance Breaker. It would be wise to find an area to harness more of the power you possess.

Kagari: Interesting, then that's what I'll do. When I return to my team. I'll have achieved my Balance Breaker.

Kamish:I would suggest going to The Amazon Islands. The hostile environment will provide perfect training grounds.

Kagari: I'll take your Advice. Now....

Kagari draws his two blades.

Kagari: It's time for some...

Kagari: Solo Leveling.