The Manhunt Begins

Kagari finally discovered the Shadow Arsenal and now has transported the weapons to a safer location. But now, he has another problem to deal with before he can return home.

 But now, he has another problem to deal with before he can return home

Kikyo: Man! What are you doing here on Amazon Lily!

Kagari: Well...I just had a quick errand to run and now that's done so...I'll just be going....Bye!!!!

Kikyo: Not so fast! It is taboo for men to be on this Island! We've upheld this absolute law for hundreds of years!

Kikyo and her associates all aimed their bow and arrows at Kagari.

Kikyo: Kill him now! We must dispose of him before the Snake Princess returns! Fire!

Kikyo and he associates release their arrows, but just before they could hit him, Kagari jumped in the air and prepared to fly away.

Kagari: Yeah, I'm not sticking around.

He flies up into the sky and attempts to just fly off the island but then crashes into a magical barrier.

Kagari: Ah! What the hell! There's a barrier, it's just as strong as Mom's.

Kagari then dodges arrows as the amazons try shooting him out of the sky.

Kagari: I gotta get the hell outta here.

Kagari then flies to another side of the jungle and the amazon's pursue him deeper into the jungle.

Later, as he was being hunted down, Kagari hiding in a tree, talking to his partner, Kamish.

Kagari: Kamish, what the hell was that back there? What is Amazon Lily? And why am I being hunted by women right now?

Kamish: It appears that there is a magical barrier surrounding the entire island.

Kagari: Wait, if there's a barrier? Then, how the hell did I get here so easily?

Kamish: Perhaps the barrier may have been disrupted as you entered the island, I am unsure.

Kagari: Well, can I break it...?

Kamish: No, unfortunately not. Your powers are currently going through the integration process of receiving Lord Ashborn's powers. During this process, you'll be unable to fully access your powers.

Kagari: God, Damn it. You're telling me my powers are being updated like an app on a phone.

Kamish: Yes. In a layman's terms. The process shouldn't take too long, at least in 30 minutes your powers should come back to you.

Kagari: Fine, guess I'll just have to lay low for awhile. Tell me, what do you know about this "Amazon Lily"?

Kamish: When I sealed away the Shadow Arsenal, this was an abandoned island, over the years, I came back to see the armory only to find that there's an island community  living here. Amazon Lily is the legendary all-women island, there are no men in the are except for you.

Kagari: And you're telling me this now.

Kamish: Forgive me, I was focused on having you meet Lord Ashborn, that I didn't tell you about this place.

Kagari: It's fine. Let's just hope my powers come back, then we can leave.

(Timeskip)

Kagari was now walking through the jungle as he then, came across an opening that let him see the ocean.

Kagari: (Jeez, I'm really far away from home, huh?)

Just then, Kagari jumps as an arrow comes from behind him and hits a nearby rock.

Kagari: Here we go again.

The familiar blonde Amazon jumps from the trees and aims her bow at Kagari.

Kagari: Are you going to keep shooting at me, or are you going to let me talk?

Kagari dodges another volley of arrows. As he dodged, he picked up one of the arrows.

Kagari: Hey, these arrows are pretty strong.

Marguerite: Of course they're strong, they're infused with our Haki. Are you toying with me!

Kagari: Haki. What's Haki?

Kikyo: The man is withered! Strike him down!

Kagari: Oh boy.

Kagari jumped away and began sprinting through the jungle as he was envading arrows.

Kagari: (You know, dodging all of thse arrows kinda reminds me of something.)

In a far away land...

DOOOOOODDDGEEEE!!!!!

Kagari was continuing his dismount in the jungle of Amazon Lily, but what he didn't know was that...

She is coming

She is coming....