Finding an Old Peerage

*2 months later*

After doing his training in the mountains, Kagari was flying toward the slums of the bad side of the city he was staying in.

He was doing a promise he made with Yubelluna before she left to the human world.

*Flashback 1 month ago*

Yubelluna: Kagari, I have a request to ask you.

Kagari: Hit me.

Yubelluna: While I'm in the human world with the others, can you find my old Peerage members?

Kagari: Sure. Are they at Riser's castle? I'll take him down again if  I have to.

Yubelluna: No, No. I was told by my comrade, Isabela that they are staying in the slums of the underworld to avoid hunters tracking them now that they were considered strays. Please, can you find them? They're not just my old members, they're my friends. They suffered with me and I want them to live the life I'm living with you. Please Kagari, help them....

Kagari cups Yubelluna's cheek

Kagari:Don't worry Yubelluna, if they're your friends and you're fogging for them. I'll see it that will happen. I promise...

Yubelluna: Thank you Kagari. To be honest, in the past, I looked down on Fallen Angels. But I never thought that I'd be so happy to be under the protection of one. You've treated me so much better than Riser ever did. Thank you.

Kagari: It's no trouble, Yubelluna.

Yubelluna: Thank you so much, Kagari.

*Kiss*

Yubelluna's lips collide with Kagari's.

Yubelluna: I love you...

*End of Flashback*

Underworld Slums

Kagari has now arrived at The Underworld Slums, a place filled of dark and grey abandoned buildings and the addicts running around in the streets.

Kagari:Man. Yubelluna wasn't kidding. This place is a walking shithole. Dark, Grey, Gritty. It's worse than the human world slums. Let's find these guys and get the hell out of here.

Kagari started flying down the street.

Kagari: It's just grey buildings after even more grey buildings. Yubelluna said that they're staying at a small house.

Kagari notices a small house on the next block over and he flies down and lands by the house.

Kagari: Wow, this house looks like it's gonna collapse.

Kagari walked over to the house and knocked on the door

Kagari: Hello. I'm here. Is anyone home? I'm here to get people for Yubelluna. I was told this is where I can find them. Is anyone here?