1. ( The Night we Met)

JK POV:

I really just want to run away sometimes from all these. Everything is now going too far then expected. Is my only solution suicide ? Will this be solved when I'll kill myself..? Maybe yes! Please god show me some way.

A/N POV:

Well let me introduce this boy. He's Jeon Jungkook or Gwan Jungkook. Yes! The son of biggest business woman of S. Korea and said politician, Leena. Her name is enough to give people a living death, know to be most suspicious and cruel woman. 

Right now it was 2 am and he was out of his mansion half depressed, roaming in the rain, talking to himself about his life, which has been hell now. Why ? Because his mom is so obsessed with him, she wants to keep him to herself, just to marry him later for her business. Never letting him do anything he wants or step him out of the house. How's he here ? He just jumped from the window. Guards ? They took his side as they all knew from the start that Leena at wrong side but Money!

JK has a sister which is now disowned. This happened because she ran with the boy she loved truly. It's not like he manipulated her, but she never regretted running with him. He also has a step - brother named Gwan Rang. His brother loves him so much but is not ready to go against his mother. JK owned his fathers company and one villa at much distance according to his father's will. He knew what kind of mistake he did. Yes, he isn't alive now. His death was considered as an accident.

It's not that Jungkook didn't knew the truth but to whom will he tell. Let me tell you a secret!! He's a mafia king. But how can he solve his own house's problem  as at the end Leena is his mother and somewhere he still loved her. Who said his name was unheard or common, he's know by his initials - JK.

He was walking silently towards the bridge but suddenly a figure bumped into him and he fell down because of weakness.

?? - Hey hey!! I'm so sorry are you alright ? Why are you out in such heavy rain ? You'll get sick.

JK - It doesn't matter anyways. Let me go.

?? was holding him by his arm.

?? - Are you drunk mister ? Or maybe in search of someone.

That was the line when Jungkook looked up at the person and was mesmerized by the person's visual and psychological intelligence.

JK - In search of myself maybe.. 

He chuckled and started walking again. The person followed him again and started walking with him. He looked at the person again ..

JK - Don't you have fear girl ? Do you even know who I am ? You're alone with a man at 2 in the morning, on empty streets. I can kill, rob or r*pe you.

She looked at him with doe eyes which are sparkling. Smiling a li'l on his words she looked down still walking with him. She gently replied

?? - Who doesn't know you Mr. Jeon. The thing is right now I'm not afraid of you, seeing your condition I don't think you're good. And lastly about harming me ? You would have done that if you wanted.

Jungkook glanced at her annoyed by the fact that someone is reading his mind. This person wasn't fearing or running away from him. He stopped his thoughts of suiciding coz of her.

JK - Who are you huh!?

You - Well, nice to meet you Mr. Jeon. I'm Lee Y/N, I'm a student of psychology and business management, part-time working in an NGO and City Stacks café. And I'm 19 years old, according to my knowledge you're 21.

JK - You know what I'm not interested in your bio-data. Leave me alone, it'll be good for your own sake. And aren't you afraid ? Telling me all your information.. without thinking twice I can kidnap or harm you..

You - I know I changed your suicidal mind... It was nice meeting you Mr. Jeon. I never thought I'll meet the most famous businessman and a secret mafia like this but.. Thanks! I hope we meet again, I know we will.

She said and walked forward walking and dancing in the rain and Jungkook dumbfounded, staring at her like a stupid hawk, watching her disappear.

JK POV:

Y/N ! Who is she ? I don't want to fight with myself so much so I have to agree that she distracted my mind from suicide. Like wow!! I don't have words to describe this incident.. should I go back home.. ? What café did she told.. City Stacks right. Wait what am I thinking to do ? But I first time in my life felt connection. No! I can't do this.. I still love my Stupid Bee.

But I can't deny the fact that I want us to meet again.. someone sttracted me like emotionally after a long time.

A/N POV:

Arguing with himself he reached home, changed and slept like it was his daily dull routine. But this night it was different.. his mind wasn't numb it was somewhere.. with someone.

On The Other Side with Leena::

Man 1 - Ma'am he isn't ready to speak up the information..

Leena - Then why are you thinking so much ? Kill him.. I'll still take the information.

She said taking puff from her cigar. Sitting on the chair with leg on leg, her all men shivering with her angry gaze. But still complying what she told them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Please please show support on this one too guys. I hope you all liked this chapter..
Please share, vote and follow me..
Love you all guys.. 💜💜💜