17. (Deal.. Cancelled ?)

A/N POV:

Everyone seated down in Jeon's meeting room. His executives, managers of main branches, Secretary, assistants, Namjoon, Yoongi and Mrs. Gwan's official team. Mr. Mang entered the room with some files and announced

Mang - Everyone, Thank you so much for your co-operation. Mr. Jeon is on the way to the meeting room. In just few seconds he'll be available here.

He bowed and left to sit on his chair. Everyone waited for just few seconds. Meanwhile Mrs. Gwan was thinking about the reason of this meeting conducted suddenly. Everyone was know to the things between Jungkook and Leena as they are not some small business personalities. It was all in the news about their 'surnames' and 'change of official addresses' and what not, but no one was talking much about it as some were happy for Jungkook and for some it didn't mattered.

And then the person entered who was most awaited, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Everyone stood and bowed but Mrs. Gwan's team didn't stood, he looked at them and smirked. He went and sat on his seat, Boss's seat. But when he sat, he was looking at the empty chair beside him, where he wanted a very special person to sit, but too fast to change his gaze.

JK - Mrs. Gwan, I'm really sorry for suddenly organizing this meeting. I remember we talked about a project before my absence which was important for both of our companies. I would like to see that.

Leena - But Jung-

JK - It's Mr. Jeon. Please respect the place, it's my office not your home to call me by my name. Second, I know the presentation is seen by Mr. Kim, but I would still like to see that.

This time Leena didn't spoke anything. Getting annoyed she signaled her PA to re-show the presentation of her project. Jungkook was listening all the details carefully, in reality he found many mistakes but didn't interrupted the meeting, he let it go.

After the meeting was over after 1.5 hours, Leena's PA sat back on his place very confidently (lol). Jungkook then cleared throat up taking everyone's attention.

JK - Mrs. Gwan, from how many years are you in business world.. ? There were so many mistakes in the statistics of the presentation.

Leena - How can you say that ?

She said, anger taking over her. This was the first time JK was pointing out her in front of everyone like this. She looked at her PA and he was sweating. Jungkook then signaled Mr. Mang to take over the meeting and he corrected all the statistics right there within 25 minutes. Mr. Mang also pointed out the mistakes in report's percentages and corrected them too.

Jungkook was sitting with his hands joining under his chin, watching his department's hard work proudly. Soon Mr. Mang was done and he came back to his seat.

Leena - So, Mr. Jeon.. what you wanna do now ? Cancel the project ?

She said wanting to know why Jungkook did all this. JK smirked at her and leaned his face in her direction a bit and said

JK - I want to cancel the collaboration between our companies.

Leena sat there in shock trying to digest what Jungkook said. According to her it was so big decision which he took just like that. Leena's team didn't spoke anything as they were like known to the loss of their company after this.

Leena - Do you even know what you're-

JK - Of course I know Mrs. Gwan. I thought about this too much and now I've come to this conclusion only.

Leena- But why suddenly ?

JK - See Mrs. Gwan, I noticed this in past few years I noticed that coz of our collaboration my company isn't getting what they deserve. Means they work months on a project or product and then your company just launch it without even mentioning us, our hard work.

Leena - We can again work on-

JK - See, I'm not interested in this anymore. That's my final decision.

Leena - But what about the loss of your-

JK - You don't need to worry about my company Mrs. Gwan. my employees are hard and smart working, I know they'll handle and recover from this small type of loss. You should worry about your company.

Leena - But till the papers are ready we can again discuss ab-

JK - No need to wait Mrs. Gwan, the papers are already ready about this collaboration cancellation. 

He signalled Mr. Mang to bring the documents and he came with the docs within few seconds only. Jungkook took the 'Agreement Cancellation' doc from him and signed it right there, sliding it to Leena, for her to sign. She looked at him wide eyed as she knew the Jungkook's effect on her company, never in her life she'll be able to fulfil the loss.

With pained heart, annoyed and angry mind she signed on the agreement storming out of the company immediately. Jungkook sighed in relief. Only he knew about his incredibly increased heart beats. But according to him 'someone' in his life gave him courage to take these decisions.

But then again taking everyone's attention he said

JK - Guys ! Please be seated and call the remaining employees. I want to take a personal meeting right now.

Mr. Mang - Yes Boss.

Soon everyone assembled in the meeting room taking their seats. Jungkook then discussed some important things, ideas and schemes to lift the company again as they'll be facing loss due to agreement cancellation. And then fired some of the employees as they used to pass his company's info to Mrs. Gwan. He showed the proof and fired them.

When everything was finally settled he returned to his cabin taking a long sigh of relief. Thinking something his watered and he thought "I know Bee you'll come back. Just don't take too much or I'll be broken more. You know I have limits too". But he wiped his tears resuming the work.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it in here guys.. please tell how it's all going in the comments.
Please please share, vote and follow me guys.
Love you all cuties... 💜💜💜