16. (Takeover ? Comeback)

A/N POV:

1 year passed and Jungkook was so much changed.. Members were dying to see his old, rude and sometimes cold and cruel side. Maybe members accepted their fate but Jungkook still believed that his Bee is alive.

But maybe members wish was heard by god. One afternoon everyone was silently having their lunch, but then a person came running into their mansion's hall. No one stopped him as guards and everyone knew him well. He stopped in the hall and stood their looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook finally raised his head from his food plate and looked at the person which was none other than his secretary, Mr. Mang. He signaled him to speak and Mr. Mang said

Mang - Boss, there's gonna be a big problem in the office..

Jungkook's eye brows furrowed a bit, thinking what's so wrong happening in his company. He signaled Mr. Mang to tell further

Mang - Boss, Mrs. Gwan visited the office yesterday and said "The boss of this company is not seen from so long time. If he isn't seen any further I'll takeover this company as per the agreements and deals of the companies". Please boss come back.

Listening to all this his spoon stopped in the mid-air near his mouth and hold tightened on the handle of the spoon. Before he could say anything Namjoon said

Namjoon - But didn't I met her last time too ? I told her I'm handling all the things. What happened suddenly ?

Mang - Sir, she said that you're not the legal boss and owner of the company and she's not accepting this.

And then Jungkook said something that all the heads turned to him in shock but Mr. Mang became happy, he said

JK - Tell the whole company that I'm coming from tomorrow. Tell everyone to be ready with the work I missed this one year, I want no mistakes Mr. Mang otherwise you know... And please get ready with the files of Mrs. Gwan's company and call her for the meeting, official meeting.

Mang - Sure Boss. Thank You boss.

With that he resumed eating his lunch again like nothing happened. Everyone was looking at him with mouths hung open. Only Suga smirked as he understood what Jungkook's gonna do now.

Taehyung - But Kookie~ how will you join suddenly ?

Jimin - Yes bunny.. you are-

JK - What ??

He stopped both of them in between eyeing them dangerously like they said something illegal. They both shut their mouth, smiling sheepishly  they said

VMin - Hehe ! Nothing.. We're saying, company must be missing you.. You should go.

Everyone chuckled at their behaviour. Only god know how much they were dying daily to see this side of Jungkook. Jin wiped his tear before falling. Namjoon turned to him when Jungkook said

JK - Namjoon Hyung, I want all the statistics and status of the previous year when I wasn't here.

Namjoon - Sure Bunny. I'll myself give it to you in the morning in office itself.

Jungkook nodded at that. Finally Jungkook was ready for his comeback again. When Mr. Mang announced this in the company, everyone was so happy. OK! Their Boss was cold and rude but what about - the company parties and bonuses they got when their company topped the charts, when Jungkook saved them from public insults from rivals, the praises they got sometimes, birthday and anniversary treatments. They loved their boss at the end.

But Jungkook's mind was busy in controlling his anger thinking what this woman want more after taking his heart and life from him. Members were supporting him at all cost. Namjoon and Hobi were asking him that why he called Mrs. Gwan for the meeting but answered they'll know tomorrow.

Next Day:
In the Company

Everyone was in chaos, why not.. their Boss is finally returning after the break of one year. All were assembling files, reports, statistics and janitors cleaning the office, desks, reception and of course Jungkook's office.

All went silent, assembled and bowed together as Jungkook finally entered the office. He was taking a good look of it, he nodded and went, standing in front of his cabin door he says

JK - Good morning everyone. 
I would like to thank Mr. Kim, Mr. Mang and all my employees who took so good care of our company. As now I'm back, I would like the work and things to go my way as always. I know we lack in many things and maybe our position is also compromised coz of my absence. But we'll again work together and handle everything good, being on top again. Are you guys up to that ?

All Employees - Yes Boss !

Jungkook - Thank You so much guys. Please resume your work and I want all the files and reports as per the order after 1 hour.

All Employees - Yes Boss !

With that he went he entered his cabin. Everything was up to the mark. He was happy as after this long break also his employees and workers knew him good. He took his seat again correcting his coat, touching his table he opened his laptop again. He smiled seeing how good all the work was saved by Namjoon Hyung.

As said by Namjoon, he came after Jungkook in the office with files, telling him everything that happened, new recruitments, new charts, etc

As said by Namjoon, he came after Jungkook in the office with files, telling him everything that happened, new recruitments, new charts, etc. Jungkook listed all them very carefully, planning the ahead of this to bring the company on it's old position again.

JK - Hyung I want to change company's logo.. In how many days it'll be done ?

Namjoon - Sure, it'll be done in 3 days as we'll have to change stamps and all the file and report's template too.

JK - Ok.. see this design, it want this. Please make it done.

JK - Hyung, is meeting with Mrs

JK - Hyung, is meeting with Mrs. Gwan arranged ?

Namjoon - Yes. Mr. Mang will tell you the timing..

Namjoon and Jungkook looked towards Mr. Mang, he stepped forward with a tablet in his hand and said

Mang - All the things are ready Boss, timing is 1 pm and arrival time reported by Mrs. Gwan is 12:30 pm. Meeting can be started as per her arrival too, as you say Boss.

JK - 12:30 is good.

Mang - Sure Boss.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it guys.. what do you guys think ? What could meeting be about ? Please comment and tell how this was..
Please please share, vote and follow me.
Love you all cuties...💜💜💜
And please don't forget to pray for V's good health🥺🤧