4. (JK in Bixins)

JK POV:

After 5 months I was eating my lunch with so much fun, chaos and enjoyment. In my so called home I used to eat alone as I've no interest in their talks, which are useless to me.

 In my so called home I used to eat alone as I've no interest in their talks, which are useless to me

Jin - Bunny! You should take more.. you're eating less now a days.

JK - I'm fine Hyung ! I'm almost full by the way.

Jin - Ok then ! I've kept banana milk in the fridge. I'll give it to Taehyungie..

JK - I think you're right Hyung, I have to increase my diet..

I started eating after that, everyone started laughing watching me as maybe I was looking so cute while eating, or that's what they say. Everyone ate with full enjoyment and after that RM turned serious and turning to us

RM - Guys, I have something.. Let's go to meeting room.

 Let's go to meeting room

A/N POV:

Everyone was dead serious. JK on the boss's seat and rest around him. As it was very important meeting there were JK's main guards, right hand, left hand, spies and assassins. RM, who is the main planner of the gang was standing in front of them all. Almost all of them knew why was meeting being conducted.

RM - As you all know that our next target and missions information has been leaked by someone beforehand every time. Guys ! This is getting serious with each passing minutes and it'll be dangerous for anyone one of us. Rival gang knows our location. Does anyone knows about this.. ?

Namjoon explained and everyone was listening carefully, just them Michel.. one of the assassins stood up and said

Michel - Boss ! I know who's doing this. It's Lily, our female gang member. When last time you sent me to deal with some money in the club I saw something and immediately captured it. Can I ?

He asked for permission to show the footage and Jungkook nodded. He stood up and played the video where it can be clearly seen that Lily is taking some money from the Boss of their rival gang and giving then some papers and pen-drive in exchange. Jungkook was very angry seeing this.