6. (Drive to Home)

JK POV:

We were still in the club talking about random stuff like were I studied and what majors I did. I told her I completed my  graduation in US in business. I asked about her's too even after knowing. I took some shots in between while talking. Then she checked her phone

You - Oh shit ! It's getting late Jungkook. It's already 11:30, I think I should go now.. My mom must be worried.

JK - But she didn't called you.. ?

You - Actually they are my foster parents so sometimes they think that I might get disturbed or annoyed by them. When I reach home they're always like "We were so worried for you" I say "You should've called" then they reply by "We'll surely .. from next time". Their next time don't come. But only thing I know is they really love and care for me like I'm their own daughter.

JK - Then why so formal with you ?

You - Actually when they adopted me they were like from lower - middle class family. It didn't mean that they made me compromise things. They handed me everything which I needed before I even speak. So I decided to study and raise our standards and I did that too. My big house might be small in front of yours but it's my world.

She said smiling and I was mesmerized, a li'l jealous of her parents also as.. you know right. Then she started to get up.

JK - Hey! Lemme drop you. You shouldn't trust cab drivers at night.

She turned to me raising her brows. Crossing her arms, she was looking so cute, to me. Looked me like I said something unbelievable

You - And why should I trust you ? That you'll drop me safety ?

JK - Do I look like I'm gonna murder you.. ? I came for a mission here, don't you think dead bodies might be going out of here. If I wanted to kill you, why not here only ?

You - What if you used by body ?

I looked at her weirdly and pointed towards the so-called exclusive stripers. Meaning why you and not them ? 

Y/N POV:

I asked him questions teasingly and he answered every question very simply. I trusted him enough to let him drop me home, after all I know who's he. He might be changed but not this much to r*pe a girl. I knew what was gonna come after all, or I had hunch about it. I smiled at him releasing my arms and said

You - I was just teasing you .. come.. or I'll be late.

He smiled a li'l and I was looking at him like my world is in front of me. I started walking with him. We went out of the club together and I hung open my mouth as he started going towards a Limo..  A LIMO ! 

You - OMG! Are we gonna go in this big a** thing ?

He chuckled at my words, coming towards me, shaking his head like I said something stupid. Of course my heart is out of my chest nearly. 

JK - If you aren't comfortable in there, I can drive by myself too or another car. ?

You - It's better. Another car.. good idea. Or I'll seriously get heart attack in there.

JK - Hey! Don't say like that. Wait I'll bring another car.

He said and I smiled at his words nodding my head. After sometime he came back in a Bugatti. Oh god his money !! Is this all really this normal for him. Might be, he's a mafia after all. I chuckled and went to him when he gave to signal.

JK - Hop in. ( Turning to his guards) Take the car to my villa. I'll be a li'l late.

They all nodded at his command and left. He closed the windows as it was cold outside and started driving.

JK - I didn't stalked till your home so you've to tell me way.

You - Means you did stalked me ?

JK - Kinda !

He said giggling. I really had a wide smile plastered on my face when I saw him laughing. He turned to me I was giving him directions to my home. We were having small chit chat in between.

I stopped him soon when my house came in my view...

JK - Your house is cute..

You - Thanks ! We'll meet soon.

I was gonna step out but he held my arm suddenly and my eyes widened when he kissed me. I couldn't move at all but I surely closed my eyes. After some seconds he broke the kiss

JK - I'm really sorry.. it just happened I didn't meant to. I'm so so-

You - Hey! It's fine. 

I answered him stopping him in between but suddenly I heard click sound which indicated that he closed all the doors.

You - What are you doing ?

JK - You would have slapped me by now. Or at least have went out crying or screaming. By remembering last time, you twisted my hand and this you're saying "It's fine". Who are you ?

You - Oh come on I already gave my whole introduction to you. And I-

JK - Who are you ? I'm not stupid Y/N. You know me right.. ?

You - Jungkook open the door, I need to go.

His eyes were getting dark. Yes I do know him. Of course I do. But I wanted him to recognize me too. That's why I'm not telling. But I can now see him getting out of control. I sighed. I stopped his hand that was going behind his back, for gun maybe..

You - Ok fine I know you.

JK - WHO ?

He asked and now I had to answer him.. But my filled with tears for some reason.. He sighed rubbing his hand on his forehead and he opened the door.

JK - You can go. I don't want to see you hurt.

I stepped out of the car, he was gonna close the door but I stopped him by saying ..

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it in this one guys. Please comment hoe was it.

Please vote, support and follow me.

Love you all... 💜💜💜