20. (Brother ! Secrets !)

A/N POV:

That new person stood there with head low, giving glances to everyone, hands on hands. First was Jin to react. He took so slow steps towards him without any expressions, everyone failing to guess what's on his mind. He now stood in front of him, hands folded on chest. Clearly waiting for him to say something. Trust me he was looking so freaking scary.

Rang - Hy..ung, I.. I-

He couldn't complete his sentence as Jin slapped him with fire in his eyes. Of course he didn't hated him but this can't be denied that most of the problems in Jungkook's life were because of him. Rang still didn't said anything but just stood there with li'l tear drops in his eyes.

Coz like hell he missed Jungkook. Why not ? He was there with him in every happy, sad and troubling moments. He saved him from being bullied, he wasn't there physically but of course he had info and connections for his most lovable brother. 

His only and biggest mistake was he picked hands on him when Jungkook spoke truth about his mother. Rang didn't believed him at all. He wasn't there when Jungkook needed him the most. Right now, everyone was silent. Next one was Suga to react he started taking steps towards him but Y/N was stopping him.

You - Hyung, no! I know he did wrong, please forgive him for this once. 

Suga - (Slow Voice) I'll kill his this time.

You - No! Hyung please, leave him hyung. Don't this to him, to me. Please leave him hyung. Forgive him one last time.

Seeing Y/N so much dedicated to save Rang, members got confused and li'l upset that is she saving him.. But she still was begging Suga to leave him.

Jimin - Why are you so much dedicated to save him huh!? Do you love him now ? Or this motherf-

You - BECAUSE HE'S MY BIOLOGICAL BROTHER !!

All - WHAT ??!!

You took a deep breath preparing yourself to tell them the truth. This wasn't easy now, actually mistake wasn't yours too. You also got to know about this when you first met Jungkook and found about his information. You, then, said again

You - Guys! He's my real brother. We also got to know about this when I met Jungkook first time, in that rainy night.

You said the last sentence looking at Jungkook. He smiled at that but turned serious again wanting to listen the whole answer. But you said

You - Guys I'll tell you my each and every detail but after eating something. I missed your hand's food Jin Hyung. And Jimin, I missed your chit chat. Guys I wanna talk so much.

Soon everyone settled. Jimin, Taehyung and Hobi bust out telling how Jungkook was in so bad condition, but now they were laughing on it. When Jimin told that JK started to gym, Y/N checked Jungkook's biceps and teased Jungkook but Jungkook also teased her saying "It'll now help for bedroom stamina darling" in her ear. They both blushed. 

Then Jin hyung called everyone for food. When everyone settled, Rang was still standing there. Seats were of course available but he still wanted permission for his satisfaction, but Hobi said

Hobi - Yah! Do you think you'll sit with us ? No, go there, near the wall, sit there and eat your food facing the wall.

Everyone was supressing their laugh, but Rang turned around ready to go, feeling all upset but then Y/N stood from her chair laughing out and dragged her brother back. She replied to Hobi that

You - Yah! Hyung ! How can you tease my brother like that huh!?

And then everyone laughed, talked, eating. When everyone was done they went to hall waiting for Y/N to come from kitchen. When she returned

Namjoon - Y/N, Now can you please tell us all the truth..

You nodded at him, gulping a li'l. You sat down with them. Everyone's attention and ears were for and on you. Now you knew that this is the time to tell the truth to them now or there will be problems in future..

You - Guys! I will start now but you'll not stop or question me in between. (All nodded, she continued). When I met Jungkook, yes I gave my business start up and my company was at very small level, means I couldn't even speak it's name. Also I was trying to get into underworld and was in my way that was the reason I championed black belt coz I'm not the type to open my legs to enter somewhere. When we got together I got to know many things about his family, about his mom. I knew beforehand when Mrs. Leena got to know about us. I was also very scared or more than him.
But the secret was that I'm not from the standard I look like, I'm a... billionaire too. Of course my foster parents know about me and they are also alive. The first shocking thing I got to know was Rang is my real brother. When my real parents died he was sent to orphanage and from there Mrs. Leena adopted him. Second, I was desperate to know why her behaviour changed so much suddenly but I was unsuccessful. I recognized Rang when he called me to know about this too. Remember Jungkook, you met me in Bixins (Jungkook nodded) I came to meet Rang. He used his illegal contacts to find about Leena and they gave my number, so I was hired for him. And then when I tracked your location you were coming to Bixins so I didn't leave and told random drunk couple my friends.
After our date night when you dropped me home, the leader of my gang came saying I have to sleep with him or he'll harm my family. I got so aggressive and we had a fight right at the moment and I killed him, till the time his men came he was dead and I took the position and within two hours this news spread like fire. I'm sure you got the news that "leader of some gang has been killed and a new lady took position", that was me.
Same night the people your mom sent to kill me were the ones I once worked or had a deal with. Then I got to know that she had connection in our gang only. I had fight with her 1 or 2 men and rest recognized me, getting on their knees. But I left them and told them to tell Leena that they killed us. Within 2.5 hours we went underground. That's when I messaged you last.
So, in these two years I made my company working with my blood, sweat and tears. You didn't cried alone in night Jungkook. And I gave new position to our mafia gang too, to get known. Without you guys it was so difficult I had to go to missions alone, not literally but still.

They all were looking at you like hawk and with "oh" face they nodded taking in all the information you gave. First was Jimin to break the silence. He, out of curiosity asked

Jimin - So, was it your gang trying to take our position ? We're still at ONE.

She smiled sheepishly at his question, fiddling with her fingers she said

You - Yes, actually I was trying to get in notice but Suga Hyung couldn't find about me.

She said and Suga turned his face to other side and others laughed at his cuteness. Yes, they found him too adorable. But again a question popped in Hobi's mind.. he asked

Hobi - Hey! What's the name of your company ?

Y/N looked at him with wide eyes and looked at him questionably wondering how could they not know about this.. but she still answered

You - You'll got to know soon about this too. But Jungkook I heard you're trying to collaborate with a company, which one ?

JK - Oh.. Umm.. I was thinking about 'Touch Enterprise', why ?

She ducked her head down thinking something like in disappointment but smiled anyway nodding to him, agreeing to whatever he's doing. He felt a li'l abrupt so he asked

JK - What happened ? You don't want that ?

You - No, no, I'm fine about it. Soooo, when's your appointment date ?

JK - I didn't confirmed it but the reply they sent to my letter, they guessed tomorrow or day-after-tomorrow.

She nodded at that too. Then Taehyung asked 'what happened ?' and she answered same that 'she's fine' and also she told that it's her working day too in the office tomorrow. They all had a li'l more chit-chat but then Jin told all of them to go in their rooms and take rest.

At Leena's Mansion:

Leena - (Sobbing) It's all my mistake. Please forgive me.!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys.. Please comment your views on the plot-line going..
Please please share, vote and follow me.
Love you all... 💜💜💜