21. (Office)

A/N POV:
Jungkook and Y/N laying in each others embrace finally after two years. Room was so quite filled with love and comfort. Both looking into each others eyes having a red shade on cheeks knowing their effects clearly. Not wanting to break silence yet wanting to ask a thousand questions.

JK - Hey! Why you and your brother didn't go in same orphanage ?

You - Actually as I told you before too that I was at home when they met accident. So, common people left him at nearest orphanage and for me... My neighbours took me to a good far one as we had good relations with everyone. They couldn't adopt me but wanted in a good condition.

Y/N POV:
I explained him everything with patience. I know he has many questions in his mind regarding me and my life. Then again he asked.

JK - So your brother didn't told anyone that he has you too ?

You - Jungkook ! He was too small at that time. With something like this what can you expect from a kid, he went in dilemma.

Jungkook nodded at my answer. I turned to him and lay my head on his chest, almost getting on top of him. I was looking at him with a smile and then I noticed the time, it was 11:30 in the night and he wasn't asleep yet..

You - Now I'll never go anywhere far from you, my love. I'll never plan anything without telling you, now please sleep or you'll get late for tomorrow.

He smiled and lay down fully from half sitting position. He then again looked at me with love and worry in his eyes.

JK - I'll see you in the morning beside me, right ?

I smiled at his question as it was the same question I asked him when we made love for the first time. I snuggled into him more saying

You - Yes my love. Now please remove that worry from your eyes and sleep peacefully. I'll wake you up on time.

I smiled and he nodded at me smiling too. With that we finally slept, within 15 minutes he was sound asleep. I could see he didn't slept like this from two years, me too. He had that satisfaction in his eyes that he got something he was missing from eternities. But ouch ! My cheek still hurts from the morning, he really slapped me too hard. Fine ! The mistake was mine. Soon, I slept too.

Next Morning:
JK POV:

I opened my eyes in the morning by the feeling of someone combing my hair. A smile after two years in this beautiful morning found its way on my lips and the love of my life pecked my lips saying

You - Wake up Love. It's time for our office, see I even refreshed. Come on, or you'll miss the appointment.

I hummed in response pulling her on top of me, caressing her head I was looking into her eyes and she was looking at me like I'm her whole universe. Shit ! I missed this so much, too much. She chuckled tapped my chest for me to get up again.

I finally got up. She went out of the room, till then I did my morning routine and was taking out clothes for my office. She then entered the room with breakfast tray and a black coffee.

JK - You made this ?

She hummed smiling and she said

You - Get aside, today I'll choose your attire for the meeting.

I stepped aside showing her my hands towards my closet, she chuckled and started to explore my wardrobe. I was just watching with wet eyes. She turned around with my clothes but her smile fell. Keeping the clothes on bed she came to me..

You - Don't, my love..

She said while wiping my tear drops with her finger and kissed me, tip-toing. I held her by her nape feeling her again and again and again, confirming every time that this is not a dream. We separated after few minutes and she said

You - Not get ready fast.

I nodded and in 15 minutes I was ready and then I saw her when she came from washroom in 3 piece attire, in her official clothes. My mouth hung open as she was looking danm hot in that. She chuckled at my reaction

 She chuckled at my reaction

Coming out of my thoughts after hearing her fake cough I asked her

JK - How are you going office ? 

You - Do you have a driver ?

JK - Umm... Yes.

You - I have too. I'll go. You don't need to worry.

She said smiling and I nodded at her. Holding hands we got out of the room ready to go to our offices. Of course we were done with breakfast as we need to leave early but rest were having it. So, first we were teased by hyungs then we left biding 'byes' to them. We left for our respective offices.

At Jungkook's Office:

When I reached the office I first checked all the files and presentations carefully. Giving some quick changes we were ready for presenting our agreement and company. Mr. Mang arranged rest related things and we soon left for the touch enterprises.

Reaching there I took a good look of the building. It's exterior and interior were mind blowing. But I kept my cold look like always and entered the office. I was greeted by the CEO's secretary.

S - Sir please follow me this way.

I nodded and she took me to the meeting room of the building and again said..

S - I'm really sorry gentlemen for making you wait. Boss will be here in just 5 minutes.

We just nodded at her and she also took her place. As said within few minutes door opened and the team of Touch Enterprises stood up. We were seated until I saw the person, after seeing the person I also stood up with wide eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys.. Sorry I couldn't update yesterday as I had to go to a function and I got super late. But but there's a good news too.. My finals are finally over. 🥳🥳
Please please share and vote this one, don't forget to follow me.
Love you all lovelies... 💜💜💜