12. (First Time🔞)

Y/N POV:

Our car was now standing in front of a building with initials JJK on it. I was so surprised at his pockets. I know I shouldn't think like this but WOW. He held my hand making me step out of the car and lead me inside the building.

His guards  and men bowed to him but he walked with his cold scary face with his one hand on my waist. Something very unusual was that the space was all empty.

You - Why is it all empty and silent ?

JK - Only I have rights to hear you.

At first I didn't understood the meaning of his reply but after few minutes I blushed so hard after realizing the meaning of his statement. We were still walking and then he took a lift. He pressed the button of last floor and we waited for the lift to stop in very comfortable silence.

After opening of the lift door a lady greeted us, she was wearing formal clothe and had a name tag of Jessie.

Jessie - Good evening Boss, good evening ma'am. Your sweet is ready, this way please.

JK nodded at her and we followed Jessie. She stopped in front of a locked wooden door, so furnished. She opened the door with a key she took from her pocket. We entered the room.

The room was so simple yet so elegant

The room was so simple yet so elegant. Everything was so beautiful.

JK - Bee, you go first, get refreshed. But..

You - But ?

JK - Are you sure you want it ? I don't want to make you feel like I'm using your body or anything like that. 

You - I would have knocked you out when you asked me to come here, if I didn't wanted it. I trust you babe.

JK smiled at my confession again and eye signalled me to go to washroom. I was happy that how he was taking my consent again and again so that anything wrong doesn't happen. But it's true that I'm here by my all consent. Soon I went to refresh and did my work but the problem was there were no extra clothes. So I decided to ask him

You - (Shouting) JK!!

JK - Yes babe ? Any problem ?

You - Umm.. there are no extra clothes.. uaa.. what do I wear ?

JK - Babe, there must be a towel or bathrobe.

You - How can I come like that ? I've taken bathrobe but..

JK - OK here take my shirt.

You - Please give..

Jungkook offered his shirt and I have no problem in it. I stuck my hand out and called for him again. But suddenly a hand grabbed mine and pulled me out of the washroom. I was slammed against the wall, in bathrobe.

JK - Why do you need to hide from me ? I won't let you go or hide, especially when I got you after years.

With that he kissed me, so passionate, proving all the words he said with one action. Peppering kisses from jaw to the neck, making my mind driven of speed. He kept his hand on the robe knot and opened it, sliding it of my shoulders smoothly. After a long, I finally noticed he was also not wearing his shirt, I could have been drooling at the view.

JK - Liked the view ?

He asked me teasing indicating to his abs, I shyly diverted my gaze blushing madly. He chuckled  cutely at my reaction but then he smirked and picked me up in his arms. He took me to the bed and kept me and I plopped a li'l on the bed. He took off his remaining clothes and hovered above me.

You - You don't know how much I missed you..

I said with some tears on my cheeks and love filled eyes. I smiled and kissed away my tears. He kept his one hand below me head, making me look at him he said

JK - Only god knows how much I've missed you. I'll never in my life will be able to describe it with words.

And he kissed me with that, so lost in the kiss, my eyes shot open when I felt him entering me, without any prep.. I could feel him smirk in the kiss, this sadist bastard.. I rolled my eyes on him but guess what.? It was my biggest mistake as he fully entered with all his force and didn't even wait for me to adjust before starting thrusting.

My scream could have been ear deafening but fortunately or unfortunately it was swallowed by him kissing me. After sometime the the pain was turned into pleasure and I guess he got that idea he pulled off from the kiss. 

You - Ahh~ Jun..gkook too m..uch, it's m..y aah~ fir..st

JK - Should I thank you for giving me this pleasure of devouring and showering you with love first..

He started peppering kisses on my neck again and played with my breast. The pleasure is at it's peak right now. I was so near to release and I could feel his thrusts were also getting sloppy.

You - Aaah! Fas..ter, I'm go..nna cum..

JK - As you s..ay my baby.

He increased his pace with that and I was moaning mess. Room filled with our voices sweet voices. Soon I felt like releasing and I came, just after me he also released but on my stomach.. I was breathing so heavily and he was also catching his breath now. I was looking at him with some curious eyes and he understood me

JK - We shouldn't be rushing babe..

I smiled and said something but we said it together..

You & JK - We're not ready yet!!

We giggled looking at each other, he plopped beside me on the bed, he embraced me most securely and started combing my hair.

You - We both we'll be beside each other in the morning, right ..

JK - Of course..

I gave him my most assuring smile and he smiled back with same trust and warmness. And like that we slept for the remaining night..

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it guys.. Please comment how it's going.. Biggest twist it about to come, please support me..

Please please vote, share and follow me.

Love you all ...💜💜💜