11. (Got to Know)

A/N POV:

Leena - I knew he would do something like this. I can't let it happen. Is your news 100% correct ?

Man 1 - Yes ma'am. Jungkook sir is really in love.. 

Leena - You can go for now. I'll tell what to do.

Man 1 - Yes ma'am.

Leena got to know about Y/N and Jungkook's affair. She didn't wanted Jungkook to find any girl or fell in love as she wanted to use him. She wants something which is really impossible.

JK POV:

I'm all ready for my and Y/N date. I'm really so nervous right now. It's true that my mind is busy in so many things but for now it's on 2 places. 1st my date and 2nd my mom, I know her kind and I'm very tensed regarding this thing also as if she got to know about us she must be planning something.

But for now I wanna focus on my date and here's what I wore

I was so happy after years. I got outta my room and Hyungs started to tease me but I pretended to shrug them off and take my car keys to pick her. I took Bugatti this time.

 I took Bugatti this time

Y/N POV:

I was really happy and excited for our fist date. I was so nervous what to wear but soon I chose the dress and here's what I wore

 I was so nervous what to wear but soon I chose the dress and here's what I wore

I told mom and dad about my date and they were also very happy for me. Dad kept calming me down as I was so hyper. Thanks to him I'm OK now. I was checking myself again and again in the mirror. There I hear a car horn and gets nervous again but I controlled myself and went out.

JK POV:

I was soon standing in front of Bee's house. I honked two time and waited for her. Soon when she came in my view I got my mouth hung open and mind freeze. How can someone look so sexy, gorgeous and innocent at the same time.

When I got out of my trance I came outta my car and went to her side opening the door for her.

JK - You're looking gorgeous Bee.

You - You're also looking so handsome, Casanova.

She said smiling and blushing which I find cute. I started the car and started to drive somewhere. She kept asking where we're going but I kept telling her it's a surprise. She huffed and I chuckled on her cuteness.

When we reached the destination I took out a blindfold from my pocket

You - Are you gonna kidnap me ?

JK - What !! NO! Turn around.

I sometimes facepalmed myself at her questions and brain. This is the reason I call her Stupid Bee. I however tied the blindfold on her eyes and took her somewhere.

JK - I'm gonna open the blindfold now..

You - Sure..

The moment her opened the fold, your eyes widened and mouth hung open. It was so beautiful view. You didn't expected this. It was a garden, a table under curtains in the center, beautifully decorated with candles, they were essence candle. So breath taking view and fragrant atmosphere, all romantic.

 So breath taking view and fragrant atmosphere, all romantic

JK - Should we head miss ?

You - You did all this ? By yourself ?

JK - Just a try to give your best date.. You liked it ?

You - I loved it , my love.. It's beautiful.

JK - Still not more than you. Let's go.

He lead the way, pulled the chair for me and we sat on our chairs. I saw the table already served with warm food. Surprisingly it was all my favourite food, red wine and everything perfect.

You - How do you know I like all this ?

JK - Just a li'l hard work and nothing else.

He said smiling again stealing my heart. I was looking at him with so love filled eyes and he maintained the eye contact with same passion. I blushed at his staring and we started eating. We talked so much while eating.

He also told me about his mother getting to know about us and the things that may happen but I consoled him saying we'll always be together and safe, how much I trust him. We had a time of our life. And then he asked me a question..

JK - Bee..

You - Yess..

JK - Do you wanna take our relationship to next level ? Only if you're comfortable..

I looked at him with sudden blank mind and face. He looked at me with so much hope waiting for my answer. I got back my senses after some seconds, I chuckled and replied..

You - I have no problem my love, I trust you with this. Do you ?

JK - I do. With my whole heart, mind and body. I love, hate, trust and fight only you.

I smiled hearing his confession and I nodded. He got up and gave me his hand for getting up. I gladly accepted it and went with him. Just before sitting in the car he clicked, some men immediately came towards us

JK - Take care of the place..

Men - Yes boss.

I smiled, he is perfect. A boss, a CEO, a new boyfriend, a younger brother to his Hyungs and all perfect. He opened the car door for me again and I sat, he soon came and sat on the driving seat.

JK - Let's head to our next location..

We smiled seeing each other eye in eye.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late updates guys.. Exams and School really suck. Again exams are started, but I'll try to update regular only. Please keep supporting..😊❤💜

This much for this one guys.. Please comment how it was..
Please please vote, share and follow me..
I purple you all... 💜💜💜