15. (Broken)

A/N POV:

All the way to the villa or mansion Suga tried to talk with Jungkook but no avail. He got to knew soon that nothing's gonna work now. They entered the mansion and Jin and Taehyung came running to them..

Jimin - Yoongi Hyung, you didn't do anything bad, right ?

And Yoongi shook his head as no, Everyone sighed in relief. Taehyung and others tried to talk with Jungkook but he wasn't uttering a word. He was walking like a zombie. He directly entered his and shut the door. That's when Jimin said

Jimin - How did this all happened Hyung ? Our bunny was happy after eternities.. I saw him smile after 5 years and now this..

Every word Jimin said was true. Listening to him everyone was having tears in eyes again. They didn't talked much but just entered their rooms at the end. 

From 6-7 hours none came out but after 2 hours more they started coming out of the closet. They drank water and Jin Hyung entered the kitchen making food as he wanted none to starve. None had appetite but still they agreed to eat. The only person wasn't seen their was Jungkook..

Jin - Why is Jungkook not coming ? Wait I'll call him.

We was about to go to call him but Yoongi stopped him there only. Yoongi knew he wasn't gonna come and needed some time. Jin Hyung still looked at him with confused eyes. Everyone knew the condition but they didn't wanted Jungkook to die.

Yoongi - Let him be right now. He wont come out.

Jin Hyung sighed and nodded as he also knew this but he left his remaining hope when Yoongi said this. They all had only half of their plates and then got up from the table not wanting to eat anymore.

Jungkook didn't came out of the room at night also and the day passed. He didn't came out of his room for almost 6 days. And now everyone was hell tensed. Vmin were continuously trying to make him open the door or at least answer from inside but no avail..

7th day when members were sitting in the hall talking about happenings, they heard a click sound. Everyone's head turned to that direction. They were all dying to see Jungkook now. Jin even cried many times. Finally the door opened and Jungkook stepped out..

All mouth hung open in shock and worry as this wasn't the Jungkook they knew. He was having dark circles around his eyes, hair all dishevelled, he didn't slept all those days clearly visible from his eyes, he became thin and was clearly looking very weak. He looked at everyone sitting in the hall and then said

JK - Can you cook for me Jin Hyung.. ?

Finally they saw Jungkook. Jin sighed in relief hearing his voice again, his eyes were wet. He got up from the sofa and ran to Jungkook hugging him. What panged him was that Jungkook wasn't moving or having any expressions, he didn't even hugged back.

Jin - Ar.e you al..right. ? Wait I'll bring up the food, from so many days you haven't eaten anything..

Jin ran to the kitchen with that babbling how weak has Jungkook become.. He was still standing in the same position and looking blankly in the air.. Taehyung and Hobi Hyung came to him, making him sit on the sofa..

Hobi - Why are you standing Bunny.. you already look so weak.

Jimin - Jungkook say something naa..

He said with so much hope, worry and begging through his voice. But ! No avail, he didn't replied. Jimin nodded his head trying to stop his tears. Soon Jin came with the food... but he was wasn't eating so he started feeding Jungkook by himself.. While eating he started looking here and there, he noticed only 6 people are sitting in the hall.. he then asked in a weak voice

JK - Where's Suga Hyung ? Did he ate.. ?

Jin looked down as Suga also didn't ate from 1 day, he was also very upset about Jungkook locking himself. Every time he ate only half plate and left without saying anything at all.. or stating that he isn't having appetite.

JK - Make another plate..

Everyone looked at him with doe eyes. He stood from his position and went to Suga's room. The room wasn't locked he entered without taking permission. When he entered he saw Suga sleeping or maybe resting on the bed. He was about to say something but then

Suga - Jin Hyung, I told you I'm no-

JK - I'm not Jin Hyung, Hyung..

Suga turned his head at the speed of light towards the voice and stood up from the bed leaving his phone and everything, he hugged Jungkook.. Jungkook was still standing like a statue not giving response..

JK - Let's eat lunch Hyung..

Suga - Sure..

With that they went to hall again, Jin already placed two plates for them on the dining table. They both ate together silently. After eating lunch Jungkook again went to his room and shut the door. He, then, came out at dinner time directly when Namjoon called him.

The days passed like this only.. Jungkook started taking care of his health again. He never let anyone conduct Y/N's funeral too, he told everyone that he don't wanna talk about that incident.. He said if his love was even 1 % true then she must be alive. He started going to home gym more, he used to close the door and then exercise and cry for hours.. 

Days converted to months, for everyone days passed like with the speed of light but for Jungkook and members every passing second was like eternity. It has been 6 months Jungkook has been like this only, not a single night passed in which he didn't cried and Y/N was on his mind all the time.

His company was now shouting for him, they have been at the worst now. For the employees their boss maybe the the cold and rude but they respected him and many of them knew that how Mrs. Gwan treated him. Yes, she didn't even thought of this that she's in an official place. No the company employees didn't knew that Jungkook was a mafia as in underworld  he was known as JK.

His travelling was only from his room to hall and from hall to gym. Many nights went when he slept in there only. In 6 months, 16 punching bags have been changed... Another 6 months passed like this only. He wasn't getting his back but then..

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it in this chapter guys.. Please leave comments and tell me how it's going.. Stay tuned as twists are to come..
Please please share, vote and follow me.
Love you all my cuties... 💜💜💜