2. (Met Again)

JK POV:

Achoo! This danm rain.. What do I- Achoo!! do now ? I shouldn't have gone in rain.. Wth was I even thinking..? I think I've to call Jin Hyung.. Achoo!

OTP:
Jin - Hi Bunny! How you doin' ?
JK - Hi Hyu- Achoo! Hyung..! I don't wanna take medicine.. but I've cau-Achoo! caught cold.. Tell me what should I take..?
Jin - Oh my bunny! How it happened ? But you should take some hot coffee or ginger-lemon tea.
JK - Than- Achoo! Thanks Hyung.
Jin - Take care baby!
JK - I'm no- Achoo! a mafia Hyung..
Jin - For us you're a baby.. Bye for now.. Catch you later.
Call Hung.

Now I've to find a café.. Oh wait that café .. what was it ? .. City Stacks.. right! But today I decided to take a big step. I knew mom would never let go out but for myself and .. a..and n..none. I have to do this. 

I got up from my bed, completed my morning routine while sneezing of course, but after a hot shower I was a bit fine a sneezing was controlled. I wore informal black clothes.. 

actually I have cupboard full of black only

actually I have cupboard full of black only. Anyways, I stepped out of my room, crossing the hall as always my mom is sitting there. She stopped me, my heart beat increased..

Leena - Stop ! Jungkook where are you going ?

JK - You don't need to knw that from today mom..

Leena - What ? Is this how you used to talk ? Did you fucking forgot your manners.. ?

JK - Maybe I did .. You are forcing me to be like this, then I'll be like this.. enough of your dramas, possessiveness and what not idiotic. I'll go or come, you don't need to know and I won't tell my anything from on.. That's my final words to you, coz from now I'll not talk to you.

Leena felt a pang in chest for some knowing reason, but still she showed her very angry expressions and started marching towards him, stood in front of him and raised her hand on him but it stopped in the mid only

JK - I told you enough Mrs. Gwan! 

She was so shocked that her force went loose, Jungkook yanked her hand away and told his drive to start the car. Leena just turned around and sat down on her chair again slamming her hand on the table hard.

Leena - I think I know where this is gonna go now.!

Y/N POV:

I got up a li'l late this morning and so was late to café but my boss is good and understanding. He first told me to make coffee for me as I was sneezing coz of yesterday night's rain. Well with that I remembered about Mr. Jeon. 

But I decided to focus on my work first. I started taking orders and serving too. I started to make coffee when Jennie said she'll serve now. Boss was inside cabin now. I was making hot coffee for table no. 7 and 12.

You - Jennie ! Take the order. (After some seconds) Jennie!

I shouted her name again as she didn't came. I removed my apron and observed my surroundings, it was so silent, like unusually silent. I took the cups and went out to see only one man sitting there, bust on his phone, wearing a cap hiding his face. 

I recognized him in one sight. Mr. Jeon.

You - I didn't expected to meet so early.

JK - You recognized. Come sit ..

You - Where's everyone ?

JK - I don't like disturbance.

You - I see you're in your form today Mr. Jeon.

JK - It's Jungkook or whatever you want to call.

He said I raised a brow. My eyes were about to widen when he smiled, is he .. ? No he can't be. I started to observe him more clearly and closely. What came in my eyes made me widen my eyes this time.  He saw my gaze and hid his hand.

JK - I hate it when people are more observant than me.

I didn't replied him but taking his hand I stood up. He didn't got up so I pulled him by force, he got up this time and I dragged him in the kitchen. I left his hand, he was still standing there. I soon took a first aid and returned to him.

You - Remove your clothes, means upper part.

JK - Aren't you too brave for a mafia ?

Saying the he started to extend his hand towards my face, holding his hand I twisted it behind his back, pulling him closer to me.

You - Don't open yourself too much Jungkook. You maybe a mafia and expert in fighting but I'm a black belt, that too trainer.

JK - Fine ! Fine !

With that I left his hand with a chuckle. He removed his clothes and I did his first aid without asking any questions or uttering other words. The only this my mind was on, he was staring at me continuous. After treatment we returned to our table.

JK - You not gonna ask from where I got those.. ?

You - I would have but I know you won't tell me now. You can tell when we'll get comfortable. Any next time.

JK - How are you so sure we'll meet next time too ?

You - Yesterday I told you my work place and here you are. I know you're attracted. Well, now you'll deny but I don't like to fight with myself so much so yes you attracted me too.

He raised his brow at that, smiled a li'l again and started drinking his coffee, asking me to drink too. We talked a li'l while drinking coffee. Our education, my parents and addresses, works, interests and many more. I recognized him fully and surely now. Soon after finishing coffee he put his hand on my hand and looked up  in my eyes

JK - How much ?

You - What do you mean mister ?

He started laughing at that and I made a confused face

JK - I was asking the bill.. What did you thought ?

You - Uff! You scared me, It's 45$.

He smiled at me, paying the bill. He was all smiling and fine but the moment he opened the door to exit his face became ice cold and scary. Mafia! Jungkook .

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Guys for reading.. I hope you're liking it, plz tell in comments.
Please please vote, share and follow guys.
Love you all.. 💜💜💜