13. (Run ?)

JK POV:

I woke up in the morning with my life in my arms, a smile found it's way on my lips. I stretched myself a little getting all cozy again. I felt something vibrating, it was my phone on the nightstand I looked at the caller ID and picked it in way-high annoyance. I attached the phone to my ear, not saying a word..

OTP:
Rang - Hello! Hello ?
JK - ......
Rang - Jungkook ? Are you on the line ?

I still didn't answered him as I didn't wanted to keep any relation with those people now. I changed totally coz of them and then too, they were not ready to even listen to me. Even Hyung ! I thought he would help me but alas ! I gave up on them now. 

Maybe they do this coz I'm not blood related to them.. I know I shouldn't think like this but.. what positive can I think when all they did was ordering me around and beating up. Rang was still on line

Rang - Please answer Jungkook, I want to tell you something.
JK - I also want to tell you something Hyung..
Rang - Why didn't you answered early JK ? I wanted to tell you tha-
JK - I wanted to tell you that this is our last talk Hyung !!
Rang - What !! Jungkook.. no li-

I hung the call. I was lost in my thoughts and emptiness from that side but a voice interrupted me saying

You - You should've at least heard him..

My love opened her eyes and said this to me yawning, all cute looking without even trying anything. I smiled looking at her and tightened my grip on her bare waist. She snuggled more into me smiling and waiting for the answer

JK - Babe, I'm just done with them.. this is my only answer.

She nodded smiling. I know she understood me, I embraced her. We were having our time but then my phone rang again. I freed her and she whined at the loss of contact. I chuckled and looked at the caller ID .. it was Yoongi Hyung. I picked it up

OTP:
Yoongi - Where are you guys ? Are you alright ?
JK - Yes hyung. We're alright, what happened ?
Yoongi - Something big is being planned from your mother side. When we discussed this in the meeting room, Jin Hyung said he's not feeling something right.
JK - I knew it hyung. Let's plan something fast..
Yoongi - Everything is planned. You just get ready and take Y/N to Melbourne with you tomorrow morning.
JK - What if-
Yoongi - Leave every 'ifs'. Everything will be alright. Once you guys run they'll not be able to track you.
JK - Ok Hyung. Will you guys join ?
Yoongi - Yes, we'll join later with another flight. We can meet at the airport only as yours and our flight has only 30 minutes difference.
JK - Ok Hyung.
*Call Hung*

I sighed feeling something's gonna happen wrong but I trust BTS so I left all the negative thoughts and told all this to my Bee. She was listening all, very carefully.

JK - That's why we've no other option, we have to run

She smiled and hugged me again and said..

You - I have no problem love. It's all OK from my side.

I smiled in return but my mind was hell busy with something, something I'm also unaware of. We got up getting ready. I dropped her to her house and went to mine. I told her we should take rest and then we'll all meet tomorrow morning.

I couldn't handle even one minute distance from her. I was just thinking that when will tomorrow morning come and we'll leave. I don't know but I'm becoming impatient by every passing minute.

As we already got home around 12:30 in the afternoon so I didn't have to wait for much time, flight time was also 4:30 am. We had a talk on phone. Bee told me that she and her parents both are happy and agreed. I really sometimes envy other's parents. 

Time was going by, soon Jin Hyung called me for dinner. As always laughing and talking we ate our dinner and early went to our rooms to take a good sleep, as next day will be hectic. Bee also messaged me before sleeping.

Mid Night::
A/N POV::

Everyone sleeping so peacefully in Jeon Mansion even Yoongi and Jimin. But suddenly a message popped on Jungkook's phone. He hastily opened his eyes, seeing here and there he picked his phone and looked at the screen, seeing who disturbed his sleep at this hour.

Surprisingly it was his Bee's message.. "I love You Jungkook". He felt strange but smiled thinking his bee is missing him just like him. He didn't replied but slept again thinking about her.

Next Morning:
JK POV:

We all were ready to check out. Everyone was getting ready to check out, checking every bags, tickets and everything. We just had to pick Bee and her mom, dad. Namjoon Hyung was about to open the door but then I received a phone call. It was a number.

Everyone stopped and turned to me, I picked the call up

OTP:
JK - Mack ! I told you that I'll-

A/N POV:

Jungkook was about to say that not to call him to his one of the old man, Mack. He was one of his trusted man. He was living with Leena, we can take him as a secret messenger. The voice on the phone was cracking informing him something..

Everyone stared at Jungkook to say something but his face and eyes went blank. Eyes were full of tears. He looked blank in the air and detached the phone from his ears keeping it on the speaker..

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it guys for this chapter.. what do you think will happen .. please comment..
Please please stay connected as always, vote, share and follow me guys.
Love you all...💜💜💜