14. (Dead!!)

JK POV::

OTP(On speaker):
Mack - He..llo Bo..ss ! Are .. are you listening.. Mrs. Leena said that... she.. sh..e kill..ed Ms. Y/N's whole fa..mily. I hea..rd them talking this mo..rning. Her men came and reported that she's de..ad. News is 100% su..re.

My world shattered in millions of pieces hearing this. I never knew Mrs. Leena will go to this level. Did they didn't loved me even one percent. Tears are streaming down my face. Does that message in the night indicated danger.. ? Was this the reason Jin Hyung and I wasn't feeling good.

The only voice echoing in my head was when my Bee said "I trust you with my whole heart my love". I didn't succeeded in maintaining her trust. I lost her. No ! This can't be true.. everything was so good till yesterday night. How did this suddenly- No no .. I just believe in GOD, he knows my love. If my love was even 1 % true then she must be alive !! She can't be dead. I collapsed on the floor with all these thoughts.

A/N POV:

Jungkook wasn't able to trust on what he heard, he wasn't accepting it. First one was Jin Hyung to call his name but all of them can just see JK standing blank, tears streaming down his face. Not uttering a single word. Then he collapsed in front of them.

Jimin was the first to ran to him, shaking him but no response. His eyes were open, tears still streaming down but not crying or uttering a single word. Namjoon disconnected the call.

Jimin - No bunny ! Don't break like this.

They all were so shocked to even react. Everyone has tears in there eyes. No one knew what to say or show. They just knew one thing that is to handle Jungkook. Taehyung carried Jungkook to the bedroom.

Taehyung - Just don't close your eyes Jungkook. Look at me..

No response...! Hobi came in front, getting everyone side. He said that JK wouldn't speak anything for some minutes, he's in utter shock. Everyone seated here - there in his room, not knowing what to do.

The only person standing there with worry, anger, guilt, sadness was Jin and Suga Hyung.

Jin POV:
When Mack gave that news. I got so shocked, tears filled my eyes. How is this even possible. I remembered the moment when she fought with Suga. I can believe anything but not that Our Princess is not in this world anymore.

How happy Jungkook was when he told us that Y/N agreed for the date. How we all teased him playfully. Now, he's sitting in front of me in so bad condition not uttering a single word. This reminds me when we first met Jungkook. He was too quite and unresponsive and one day he came home all broken coz of some reason I never asked. He made eye contact with me and went to his room.. When I entered the room behind him, he landed on me crying so bad.

I can only remember when he playfully calls me eomma and I really feel that every single time. I was waiting for him to say something or look at anyone of us. His tears were not stopping, we've been sitting here from 45 minutes now. Me and Suga still standing in front of him.

Then finally he looked at me, I turned around and closed the door. I knew his room was soundproof. Before closing the door I told everyone to go out for some minutes. The only person who didn't left was Suga. I knew it's fine as he might not show emotions but he's also hell sensitive when it comes to any one of us.

The moment I closed the door and went to him he again looked at me with tears filled eyes and wrapped his hands around my waist. I started patting his head.

Jin - You can exp..ress to us Bu..nny !

And this was the moment he broke down. He started crying so hard, shaking and screaming and shouting. This was the scene I prayed to god to never witness again. When I saw Suga, he was also crying silently covering his mouth.