069

hana's pov

"i'll be there in 10 mins"

"okay :)", i reply to jimin's text and head towards the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

i'm feeling quite nervous. i don't even know why. i've hung out with jimin alone multiple times without feeling this way.

but something about today feels different.

i set down the now empty glass on the counter and head to the hallway to put on a pair of shoes and jacket.

i get bored of just standing and waiting for jimin to come so i pull up my phone and start scrolling through instagram. somehow i end up on jungkook's account to see if he's recently posted anything.

nothing.

i sigh and scroll through his old posts. i miss him and i barely know him...

i suddenly get a notification from jimin saying he's outside. i reply with a thumbs up emoji and unlock the door before stepping out.

after i've locked the door i head to the elevator that's a few meters away.

i moved into this dorm with my bestfriend yeona because we both got into the same university, but two months ago she had to leave and take a break because of family issues. so it's only been me these past two months.

jimin and hoseok have been coming over a few times so that i don't feel alone but the second they leave, the loneliness comes back.

i don't exactly have the best relationship with my parents and since i'm an only child i don't really have any siblings to rely on.

but jimin, hoseok and yeona have really helped me come out of my shell. i met the three of them when i had to transfer to their school because my family had to move. i don't exactly know why we moved, but i remember me getting into a pretty bad accident before that...
however i don't think that was the reason we moved.

i still vividly remember when i met yeona and hoseok for the first time. they were really nice to me and we got along pretty well. jimin on the other side was also a transfer student and he came on the same day as me.

he wasn't very talkative though. at least not the first few days. but we clicked because we both were transfer students and new to the city.

speaking of jimin, the elevator makes a "ding" sound when i arrive to the last floor and i get driven away from my thoughts.

i head out to the parking lot and look around as the evening sun cast long shadows on the ground.

i spot jimin's white car and see him sitting in the driver's seat. i give him a quick wave before going around and opening the door to the passenger seat.

"hey", he says and gives me his usual eye smile as i step into the car.

"hi", i say as i smile a little awkwardly after sitting down on the passenger seat.

"have you eaten yet?"

"i had a snack but i don't think a bag of pistachio nuts classifies as dinner", i chuckle and fiddle with my phone in my right hand.

he chuckles and suddenly leans forward. i start to panic and i forget how to breathe. no, no way he's actually gonna–

oh.

he stretches his arm out to grab my seatbelt and puts it on for me.

dumb ass what was i even thinking...

"so what do you want to eat?", jimin asks.

"i don't know.."

"is there anything you've really really wanted to eat lately?"

"i actually kinda want burger and fries."

"then burger and fries it is.", he says and i nod my head.

[a/n: i wanted to write a longer chapter that didn't include texting bc i wanted to write more abt hana since y'all haven't really gotten to know much abt her. i hope these longer chapters are okay and that u guys don't hate it too much bc more will be coming!!]