109

hana's pov

it's december 31st, and we're currently on our way to jaehyun's place.

he's holding a new year's party and told me i could bring anyone i wanted to.

so i'm bringing jimin, hoseok and yeona with me.

"hey, are you starting to feel anything?", yeona asks.

i turn my head to look at her sitting beside me in the backseat of jimin's car, and shake my head.

"not really, maybe we should drink some more when we get there", i say and she nods.

we pre-partied at our place, and since jimin's the dd (designated driver), he was the only one who didn't drink.

"i hope there'll be some cute guys there", yeona exclaims and i chuckle.

"girl, isn't your boyfriend mark gonna be there?", i smirk, and she frowns.

"i don't think so. i asked him and he said he was unsure because there was some other party he was thinking of going to", she sighs.

"i hope the music isn't trash", hoseok suddenly says out of nowhere.

"i think some dude called johnny is gonna dj so he better be good", i answer.

"we're here", jimin says, and we all start to unbuckle our seatbelts.

"before we head in, i want y'all to have your phones on you all. the. time. especially you hana, and yeona", jimin says sternly, almost like a parent, and we both nod our heads.

"and don't take any drinks from strangers", hoseok adds.

"yes dad", me and yeona say in unison, and we both look at each other and giggle.

jimin and hoseok just shake their heads, both knowing that we're clearly intoxicated.

i open the car door, and struggle to stand up on my feet as my balance starts to get a bit wobbly.

tipsy and wearing heels do not go well together.

i successfully get up on my feet, and wait for yeona to do the same.

"i feel good", i say wrapping my arm around yeona's shoulder as we all make our way towards the entrance of the apartment building.

"girl, you're such a lightweight", she rolls her eyes.

"ladies first", hoseok opens the door for us, and we thank him.

"which floor is it?", jimin asks as we get in the elevator.

"uhhh, four", i answer and he presses the button before the elevator doors close.

we arrive on the fourth floor, and i take the lead by being the first one to walk down the hall to where jaehyun lives.

we arrive in front of the door to his home, and the faint sound of loud music can be heard through the door if you listen closely.

i press on the doorbell, only to remember that jaehyun told me to call him when we arrive.

"oh, right", i pull my phone up and dial his number.

"hello?", jaehyun answers.

"hey! we're outside", i say and a few seconds later, the door opens.

"hey guys! welcome in", he invites us in, gesturing with his hand for us to come in.

everyone else greets him back, except jimin who just gives him a faint smile.