079

jungkook's pov

we've stopped at a red light and it's quiet in the car, but not the awkward type.

"do you wanna put some music on?", i suggest and she nods her head yes.

"you can play whatever you want."

"you sure? you're not the type to judge someone on their music taste, right?", she asks.

"hana, i'm a musician. i'm open to anything", i chuckle.

it's been a minute since she connected her phone to my stereo, yet there's still no music playing.

"are you sure your phone is connected?", i ask and give her a quick glance.

she's biting her nail and scrolling through her spotify playlists.

"i'm just kinda in the middle of a crisis right now trying to pick a song."

i chuckle, "just turn on one of your favorite songs. i won't judge, trust me."

a few seconds pass, and a familiar song starts playing in the car.

"i see you're a woman of taste.", i smirk.

the song playing is "somebody else" by the 1975.

"i don't know bout that, but i just enjoy listening to this song at night", she chuckles.

"so what other artists do you listen to?", i ask out of curiosity.

"well, other than the 1975 i mostly listen to arctic monkeys, cigarettes after sex, lana del rey and well...you, of course", she awkwardly points at me and i smirk.

"wow...i can't believe i'm in your top five. i'm pretty honored", i say with a smug face.

she giggles and we continue to talk about music and our interests for a while. when we've finally arrived to the underground garage, i realize something very important as i recall the familiar looking logo on a car that's been parked outside of my apartment for three days now.

after i've parked the car and turned off the engine, i turn to hana and tell her about what's gonna happen.

"okay so, don't get scared now, but i'm gonna have to ask you to do something for me. it's just for the safety of both of us,"

she slowly nods her head yes, not knowing where i'm going with this.

"-as you already know, cameras are on me all the time, and sometimes when i'm off work. they can be anywhere and from the looks of it, they seem to be here right now as well. all i really ask of you is to put your mask on and cover your face with my jacket. are you okay with that?"

god, i feel horrible having to ask her this...

"of course i'm okay with that. i understand your situation and i basically signed up for this", she chuckles and i sigh in relief.

i thank her before unbuckling my seatbelt and giving her a brand new facemask. she puts it on and covers her head with my jacket as i told her to. i climb out of the driver's seat and walk around the car before opening the car for her. she struggles to get out as she can't see, but i put my hand out as support to make sure she doesn't trip.