089

hana's pov

i patiently wait for jungkook to call as i lie in bed, already tucked in.

i was already in bed binge-watching a show on my computer before jungkook suddenly messaged me.

the phone in my hand starts vibrating indicating a call, and i quickly clear my voice before tapping on the green button on my screen.

"hello?", i say.

"hey", he says in a groggy voice.

i chuckle upon hearing the tiredness in his voice.

"what is it?", he asks confused.

"nothing, i just find it kinda funny how you said you couldn't sleep and yet your voice sounds hella tired", i say.

"oh that's because i just woke up from a nap", he says and yawns right after.

"bruh, i thought you couldn't sleep because you had a lot on your mind", i say with furrowed brows.

"well that too. thinking too much made my brain tired, so i fell asleep", he chuckles.

"what were you thinking so hard about to the point that it tired you out?", i ask and adjust myself so that i'm lying on my stomach and leaning on my elbows.

"hmmm, there was mostly a lot of thinking about my upcoming project and preparations for it...and you" , he says, lowering his tone on the last word.

"oh you were thinking about me? why?", i ask fluttered by the thought of him thinking about me.

"actually...there's something i've been meaning to ask you...", he says and my heart skips a beat upon hearing those words.

"oh, what is it?", i ask calmly.

"it's actually nothing serious, i just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hangout on wednesday?", he says and i sigh in relief.

for a second there i thought he would ask about that day we almost kissed...

"ohhhh, yeah sure why not", i say.

"i just thought it'd be a great idea cause i'll be pretty busy starting on friday, and we won't be able to hang out much", he says and i giggle.

"you know, you can be really adorable sometimes jungkook", i say with a big grin plastered on my face.

"how is me wanting to hang out with you adorable?", he asks and i hear his bed shuffling through the phone, indicating that he most likely changed position in his bed.

"i don't know, it's just cute", i chuckle.

"...you're cute", he says out of nowhere, and i laugh.

"shut up, it's too late for this. i'm hanging up now, goodnight", i say before burying my face in my pillow and letting out a silent scream.

jungkook laughs, knowing that he succeeded in getting me flustered.

"you're right it is too late, we can talk more later", he says and i lift my head off the pillow.

"okay. goodnight jungkook", i say with a big grin.

"goodnight, cutie", he says and i gasp, but before i can even say anything, he hangs up.

this bitch...

my phone vibrates and a message from jungkook pops up.

it was a winking face emoji.