093

jungkook's pov

hana falls into my arms and starts laughing out of nowhere.

"what's funny?", i ask with furrowed brows, still holding her.

"my show's ruined. i just fell on stage", she pouts and tries to stand back up on her own, only to wobble back into my arms.

"shit, how much soju did u have?", i ask looking down at her.

"hmmm, three? or maybe four?", she says while counting on her fingers.

i lead her off the couch and make her sit down instead while she still counts on her hands.

"five!", she suddenly exclaims, and i look at her confused as i take a seat beside her.

"what do you mean?", i ask and she looks at me with tired eyes.

"five soju bottles..", she mumbles before leaning her head on my shoulder.

does she mean she drank five bottles of soju? on her own?!

i look over at the mess on the coffee table and count the empty bottles.

one, two, three, four...five.

"why did she drink so much?", i sigh.

"i thought you would notice...", hana tiredly says with her head still on my shoulder.

"hm?", i hum in question, unsure of what she just said.

"...you kept giving me more, while your mind was somewhere else. so i kept drinking hoping you would eventually tell me to stop, but you never did...", she mumbles and sighs.

"i'm so sorry...it wasn't on purpose", i apologize and she lifts her head up and looks at me.

"what was going on inside your little head?", she asks and boops my nose with her index finger.

"nothing, really....i think i'm just tired", i say and she nods.

i lied.

i couldn't stop thinking about us almost kissing again in the kitchen.

i wanted to kiss her so bad, but the damn delivery guy just had to ruin it.

"jungkook...", hana calls out, placing her elbows on her thighs and then resting her head on her hands.

"what?", i ask still looking at her.

"i think i'm gonna puke", she says before covering her mouth with her hand and then sprinting to the bathroom.

i stand up and run after her, but she slams the door shut and locks it before i could come in.

all i can do now is stand outside the door and wait for her to be done. but i can't help but worry about her.

"hana? can you please open the door?", i ask after knocking on the door.

she unlocks the door and opens it, but only enough for me to see a bit of her face peaking out.

"are you okay?", i ask.

"no, i feel gross...can you please get me a new t-shirt to wear?", she asks, sniffling.

"of course", i nod and go straight into my room to grab a t-shirt and a pair of shorts for her to borrow.

i knock on the bathroom door and she instantly opens it.

"here you go, i brought shorts too", i say handing her the clothes and she smiles.

"thanks jungkook", she says before closing the door again, however this time she doesn't lock it.