104

hana's pov

it's been 2 months since that day i found out about the truth.

i haven't spoken to either hoseok or jimin since then.

they've reached out to me, but i've only ignored them as i still feel like i need time away from them.

my best friend yeona finally came back though, and we decided to move out of the dorm and get an apartment together which we moved into last week.

jungkook on the other hand hasn't reached out to me. i haven't spoken to him either since that day, and it's better that way.

but somehow, i still find myself missing him. i have so many questions to ask him, but i still don't trust him.

that's why i decided to ask my parents about it. i didn't get mad at them, knowing that there must have been a reason why my own parents decided not to tell me.

they told me that my mom started working for his father's company, and that's how we came to know each other. we both liked each other a lot, and started dating only a month after knowing each other.

his mom was unfortunately very much against our relationship because she thought we were too young, and even told my parents that me and jungkook should break up.

and then the accident happened, which only infuriated his mom even more.

that's why she was delighted to know that i had forgotten about jungkook, and decided to also force mr. jeon to fire my mother because to her it would only "hurt" jungkook if he knew that i had forgotten about him.

but really it was just a way for her to separate us.

that's why we moved away, and that's how i met the others.

"hana, are you coming?", yeona shouts from the hallway, waking me from my own thoughts.

"yeah, i'm coming", i stand up from the couch and start walking towards the hallway to put my shoes on.

"are we going to starbucks again, or to your other favorite café?", yeona asks, and i sigh.

"starbucks. i'm never stepping into that other café ever again", i wrap the scarf around my neck and watch as yeona unlocks the door.

"alrighty", she says with pursed lips.

we take our time walking down the stairs, cause this apartment building doesn't have an elevator.

"so how's it going with mark?", i ask as we're walking down the street, and yeona's face instantly lights up at the mention of her crush.

"it's going well, i think. he's probably just being nice to me because we're coworkers", she shrugs.

"i don't know girl, the fact that he stays late to help you finish producing songs seems like he likes you", i lightly push her, and the corner of her mouth goes up.

"i'm just sick of being delusional. i mean, why can't he just say he's in love with me already", she whines, and i laugh.

"nah cause i'm rooting for ya'll. and he's definitely in love with you. i mean, he always brings food for you right?", i ask and she nods.

"he even remembered my starbucks order", she smiles and looks down at the ground lovingly.

"awww, didn't he also say he'd teach you play the guitar sometime?", i ask, and she slowly looks up at me, grinning.