074

jungkook's pov

"okay okay but it's a pretty funny story though!!", i hear her laughing and can't help but smile.

a few minutes later as i'm talking about that one time i hung out with taehyung, her eyes are slowly about to shut close and i smile to myself seeing her trying to keep them open.

"does taehyung bore you?", i ask and she rubs her eyes.

"nonono keep going.", she rolls over on her bed and the shuffling sounds of the bedsheets can be heard through the phone.

"you sure? i bet i'll be hearing you snore any minute now."

she chuckles and shakes her head, "okay maybe i might fall asleep soon and if i do, you better end the call because i do in fact snore sometimes."

"what if i don't want to?", i raise my brow and smirk.

"then...i- man i'm too tired for this.", she says with her eyes half opened.

"okay miss kim, i'll give you two options."

"mhmm.."

"one, we end the call now and you go to sleep. two, i'll keep talking and you stay awake."

"what about option three..", she mumbles and i lay on my back.

"and what is that?", i ask.

"you just keep talking and i'll listen. however if i fall asleep, which is soon, you'll keep talking for 5 minutes before ending the call."

"why should i keep talking for 5 minutes if you've already fallen asleep?"

"i like having a little noise in the background as i sleep. and i like listening to you talk.", she gives me a small smile and i chuckle.

"alright."

i continue on with what i was talking about before. however five minutes later, i no longer hear hana's reactions. she usually goes "mhmm", "oh wow" or "ohhh".

she's fallen asleep hasn't she.

i look at my phone and giggle. she really fell asleep.

i then remember our deal. i keep on talking for approximately five minutes, but this time a little quieter because i don't want to wake her up.

"alright it's been five minutes now.", i whisper and stare at her for a few seconds.

i look away and sit up on my bed and rub my left eye that's itching. i ruffle my hair as i yawn and then go back to lying on my back.

"goodnight princess."