111

hana's pov

the sun beams through the window and lights up the room, awakening me from my sleep.

i groan in pain as i feel the throbbing headache kick in, and in an attempt to roll to my other side, i'm stopped by a pair of strong arms tightly embracing me.

my eyes widen when i remember that i never went home last night, and i quickly look under the sheets.

"phew, thank god", i sigh in relief after making sure my clothes are still on.

well most of it at least.

i take a peak under the covers again, getting a glimpse of my bare legs with only my white panties on and one of jungkook's oversized t-shirts covering my upper body.

i smile as i look at his tattooed arm wrapped around my waist, his other arm being placed under my head.

i carefully turn my body around to look at him, making sure his arm stays resting on my waist.

when i've turned my body, i'm met with his face sleeping soundly, only a few inches away from mine.

i gently pat his hair with my left hand, quietly admiring his features.

he twitches a little, so i stop playing with his hair, afraid that i might have accidentally woken him up.

"why'd you stop...", jungkook groans with a husky voice.

"oh, sorry, did i wake you up?", i ask, and he slowly shakes his head no.

he tiredly opens his eyes, and looks at me with a cheeky smile.

"hi", he smiles and rubs his eyes with his hands.

i chuckle at his cuteness.

"hi", i say back.

"how are you feeling?", he asks tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"not good", i pout, feeling nauseous.

"do you want me to go get you some water and medicine?", he asks with a concerned look in his face.

"yes please", i smile, and he kisses my forehead before climbing out of bed and heading to the kitchen.

i blush at the sudden act, getting butterflies in my stomach. not only cause of the forehead kiss, but because of the fact that he's shirtless, and his bare back was just exposed to me as he got out of bed.

a few minutes pass, and he walks back into the bedroom with a glass of water in one hand, and a toast in the other.

i can't help but admire his bare upper-body, my eyes trailing down his abs completely losing focus.

"eyes up here", he smirks, and i shyly look away.

i slowly rise up and sit on the edge of the bed with the sheets still covering my legs, watching him place the plate on the nightstand.

"thank you~", i coo out as he hands me the medicine and the glass of water.

he attentively watches as i throw the pill into my mouth, swallowing it down with the water and emptying the glass in just seconds.