Fight with Order

After the meeting, we went back to the campsite. I bid the hunters and Artemis goodnight as I was tired.  And of course, we got attacked. Can't the gods be damned monsters let me SLEEP FOR ONE NIGHT. And of course they were Order's minions. I grumbled as I stepped out to see absolute chaos. Artemis and the hunters were shooting at the monsters but soon to be swarmed. I summoned End and twirled it around for a few times. The monsters obviously saw my sword and backed off. Artemis and the hunters looked behind in confusion and saw me. They grinned obviously knowing they had won. 

"Hey. I got woken up when I really didn't want to, and I'm pissed." I said

"Well, idiot, what are you waiting for? " Artemis asked amused

I grinned and charged at the monsters. They tried swarming me but they absolutely got destroyed before they had a chance to do that. I mentally shruddered. I had only used 0.0001 of my power. What if I lost control and blow up the universe? I doubt Chaos would like that much. But hey. I can beat them any day.

"Now, I would like to sleep, and I am doing it right now." I said and twirled my blade and it disappeared. 

"Not that fast, Percy. Tomorrow we have to go to Camp. It is too dangerous for us to be out here." Artemis said despite me and the hunters protesting. They hated Camp. I pouted and left to go sleep.

Time skip

We were travelling to Camp. But of course, we got ambushed by monsters. I immediately summoned End and quickly dealt with them. Thalia and the hunters whistled happily since they didn't need to do the dirty work.

When we arrived, the campers looked guilty. Most of them tried talking with me but I waved my hand and they went away. Then, I saw one of the people who betrayed me. Jason Grace. Artemis looked at me as if asking did I want to talk or? Jason looked at me and nodded. I understood so I nodded and shook my head at Artemis. Jason went to Zeus's Fist. I followed him. I sensed an aura following us, but it was a familiar aura. It was Artemis's in fact. I mentally chuckled. She was very protective of me. We reached Zeus's fist.

"So..., why did you want to talk with me?" I asked Jason

"Because I wanted to apologize. I am truly sorry that I betrayed you. You just recently seem really distant. " Jason explained

"Fine, I forgive you and the rest of the seven except.... Annabeth." I said

"Thank you bro. I gotta go. Piper's gonna be mad if I dont show up at our date. See ya." Jason waved. I unconsiously smiled. It felt good to have my friends back again. Jason walked back to Camp.

"Artemis, you can come out now, I know you're there." I said

She dropped down from a tree and pouted. I rolled my eyes. I beckoned her to follow me go back to Camp, as the hunters would worry. She followed me. After we arrived, a portal appeared. Chaos stepped out and winked at me which made me roll my eyes.

"The gods, campers and hunters are to be trained by my commanders and.... Percy tomorrow. " Chaos announced. She gave a list stating who would get trained by who. 

The List:

                 Omega: Ares Cabin, Athena Cabin, Half of the Minor gods cabins, Dionysus and Ares.

                  Star: Artemis, Half of Apollo cabin, Newer hunters.

                 Angel: Older Hunters.

                Arrows: Half of Apollo cabin and Apollo.

                Pranker: Hermes cabin and Hermes.