War of The Saints

Percy's POV

I teleported to Shu Han. Suddenly I was shot with a missile. I got thrown back and crashed into the dirt. I stood up. There was a whole army waiting for me and I was grim. They probably already knew my plan so they had set up a trap.  They started yelling, but I couldn't hear anything other than blood roaring in my ears. My true bloodline was acting up.

You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say

I gritted my teeth. Suddenly an entire legion of Grisha and soldiers started marching torwards me.

"Retreat, soldiers. You need not be harmed." I tried to say.

I'm talking loud, not saying much

The Grisha started smirking, thinking I was pleading. They shot bullets at me, but they all shattered or got deflected when in touch of my skin.

I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet

Suddenly an entire legion of literal tanks show up and shot missiles at me. I grit my teeth and tried to dodge but still got hit because of the explosion radius. 

Shoot me down, but I get up

My eyes started becoming red. My armor was summoned. Eternal Ends were summoned. The army started backing off and regrouping.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

They started to shoot bullets at me but nothing touched me. I teleported on the stable floor and started massacring the entire army. I slayed countless Grisha trying to manipulate my heart or control the elements. I destroyed them all. I deflected bullets and were duelling literal hundreds at once and still the odds were in my favour.

Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

I dodged another bullet, slashed off an arm and punched the guy using a saber in the face, sending him flying. Suddenly many missiles were shot at me.

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

A soldier tried to fight me with his swordplay. It was useless. I cut his sword from the hilt and gone his head with it. My swords starting getting lit on fire from the force I was emmiting. Random lightning bolts from my aura started striking the army. 

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall

I ducked and narrowly missed a missile aimed torwards me. I turned my sword 360 degrees around me, cutting the people near me from the waist.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose 

I started dashing and started sword fight with a lot of different swordsman at once, yet I still won.

I am titanium

I slammed my hilt torwards a swordsman and he fell like a doll. Suddenly I got blasted with lightning. I backed off a bit from the retreating army and immediately missiles started shooting. I dodged a missile but it exploded behind me. I gritted my teeth. I looked up through the chaos and saw a woman standing on a enormous dragon. The people below from the army started screaming.

"Senji Zoya! Sankta Zoya! She has come to save us all!" They repeated. I narrowed my eyes. The rumored Dragon Queen. Suddenly a girl with the sun behind her appeared.

"I told you to not go alone, Zoya. The Darkling won't be happy about this." The girl that I once held at sword point accidentally said.

"He can go screw himself for all I care. I won't let this piece of filth destroy our entire army for the Darkling to inspect his fighting pattern!" Zoya retorted. The people below started screaming.