The Second Match.

Percy POV

I groaned. The loud bell woke me up. It was ringing and ringing and ringing. I opened my door and saw Callum passed out on the couch. It had been a week since I was here. I was so bored, but you know what you have to do when your mother calls you to do. Suddenly, I heard something exploding in New York. I teleported to Camp Half Blood. I saw explosions in New York. I knew something was up. I teleported to New York and saw Camp Half Blood and Jupiter defending Mount Olympus. John was attacking Mount Olympus, and I saw his army destroying the gods. Zeus got thrown into a building and the entire building collapsed. Poseidon was dueling Nyx while Hades was defending Mount Olympus. I rushed into battle. I summoned Dual Eternal End and went 60% of my true power. I was swarmed by monsters, but I twirled around, depacitating them. Suddenly, I got pushed back and I slammed into a tree, cutting it into half. I saw Changel laughing maniacly while fighting Ares and Apollo. I saw Lucifer fighting Hades and Hera. It was chaos. Chaos was fighting with John and was getting defeated easily. Hera fell. I roared and slayed Changel. Artemis was shooting her arrows at the primordials fighting Zeus, who was getting destroyed. I charged into the army. It wasn't my smartest move, but if I hadnt, Zeus would have faded. I summoned fire, water and air. I used water to hold Ouranos, and pull him towards me. I slammed his neck against the battlefield, and primordial blood was spilled. I smiled. My eyes became red. I finally regained my demonic power.... and they are going to die today. I charged at the group of primordials. I slayed Erebos easily without trying. I blocked Pontus's trident, Gaia's hammer and one of the Ourea's blade at the same time. I defeated all of them easily without even trying. That's when I saw Jörmungandr. He was coming, and he was killing a lot of our demigods. I used air and summoned a tornado. Jörmungandr didn't seem affected. He continued his path of destruction, and I became mad. I flew up and dashed. I cut Jörmungandr into half. John finally defeated Chaos and saw Jörmungandr dead. He roared and suddenly appeared behind me, trying to stab me. I dodged and backflipped, kicking him in the face.

"You dare?" John roared and slammed his sword into my stomach, sending me crashing through buildings. I groaned. I got pulled by a hand and slammed into the battlefield. Artemis shot arrows at him, but he just summoned a shield to block them. I grimanced. Chaos was hurt badly, and Omega was off fighting monsters and protecting the demigods. Jason was fighting Porphyrion. It was looking grim for us, and I was busy fighting John for me to save them. I knew someone today will have to die. Instead, I charged at the monsters. I entrusted my army to fight Mark. I knew they will be defeated, but John would not slay them as they were his troups too. I slayed Kronos easily, but their sheer numbers was too much, even for me. I grimanced again. It was more and more likely someone will die today. I heard a horn, and I looked over. It was the Pantheons, and they were here to save us. Carter, Sadie, Zia, Walt, Magnus, Alex, Blitzen and Hearthstone had united the Pantheons to save us. The Pantheon's gods and demigods charged, and for once, the battle wasnt that grim. We pushed back the monsters easily, since we had more demigods now. I slayed Giants, Demigods, Titans and monsters. I slayed and slayed. In the end, I got blasted back. It was John, and it seemed he finally defeated my army. He smiled.

"Today you all are going to die, and it won't be fast, especially you, Perseus Jackson." John said, smiling as he did. "You assembled my own army I GREW, to fight me? Nice nerve of yours, Perseus Jackson."

"As if we will die today. I won't allow that, John. " I retorted, tired. John snorted. 

"You barely can even face me in your state right now." John grinned.  "It will be fun to kill you and your friends!"