Raging Demon

A/N: This series of characters are The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. I do not own these characters, other than the ones that are not stated in the book.

Random Earth lord POV

I was fighting an Ancient when suddenly a random dude in black and red armor appeared and rushed towards us. I-

Percy POV

I depacitated the giant ugly dude in a single slash with rage. I was stuck in the Multiverse. There was no telling when I'll be back to my multiverse. I jumped into the battle. I slashed and slashed and twirled. The earth cracked beneath my feet. I hummed "No Rival" by Alaina Cross, Egzod, and Maestro Chives.

Here and now you're coming up to me

Thousands of the same being as the one I depacitated was coming towards me, trying to stop me from getting closer to the big city.

'Fore I'm lighting up the sky

Thunder flashed through the skies. It struck the army, killing hundreds in mere seconds. I laughed, a wild sound, that terrified me as well as them.

Feel the ground shaking underneath

And there I felt it again, the Earth shaking underneath my power... and someone's else's power. I searched the army, and saw the beings, and the intelligence came to me. These beings were Earthlords. And that particular Earthlord, has the Sword of the Earth.

Tryna take me alive

The whole army surrounded me in seconds, and I heard a shout of "Your surrounded! Stop your rampage and come with us!" In a matter of seconds, the army was destroyed. The Earthlord that has the Sword of the Earth retreated, and called reinforcements to keep me busy while he told the others and try to ally up with their enemies fighting in the city. I growled.

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

"Jio Graze!" I screamed, and the whole reinforcement idea went kaboom, cause they were.. well exploded.

Get ready for the fallout

The earth was cracking under my power. My eyes glowed blood red, as red as the blood moon. I slayed the Earthlords, Ancients and the Archons. The information came to me instantly.

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

I destroyed an whole legion of Earthlords, an entire army of Ancients and Archons. The Earthlord that had the Sword of the Earth probally already told the others. I roared.

Can't stop me now

I slashed Eternal End in a curved arc. The buildings miles away crumbled beneath my black cut.

"End of Delays!" I yelled. Then shouting "Judgement of the True Gods!". I slayed one after another.

I got no rival 

I destroyed the entire army. The Earthlords were now extinct except for the ones that wielded the Four Swords of Power. I roared, my aura showing. I summoned Fire and Wind, and made a Flame Tornado. The entire legion of Archons died immediately

I'ma find my way

I tried to remember the direction the Earthlord went. And I knew he went east, to the city hall. 

Through the blood and pain

Some Ancients managed to shoot me in the leg. I roared in pain and took the arrows out and summoned my own bow in a second, and in a milisecond later, the Ancients Archers all fell.

Game of survival

I killed them all. I walked to the city halls.

Any time or place

I smirked. I closed my fists, and the city hall exploded.

Watch 'em run away

In the carnage I saw the Ice Sword wielder trying to crawl away. I smiled.

I got no-

I dashed towards the Ice Sword wielder, but the Fire Sword wielder blocked in time

"RUN! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He told his friend, then shouted at me.

"IM YOUR NIGHTMARE!" I screamed back, then we immersed in a sword duel. We slashed and slashed, but he summoned Fire. The fire made my arms go weak when our blades crashed.

I'll be standing on my own

The Ice, Earth, Wind Sword wielders attacked me. I stood against four blades, and summoned my deadly fire. I summoned ice cold temperatures, violent winds, and the earth shook with me.

Never gonna take my thrown

I turned my blade hard, and they all were sent flying. 

I got no rival

I smiled cruely.

"This is the sword of Time." I smiled. Their faces turned to horror. I brought my sword down, and they were gone forever. Some of the Archons and Ancients were running away.

Watch 'em run away

I dashed after the Ancients, and killed them. But when I turned around, the Archons were long gone.

1000000 Eons later..

Witch of Endor POV

When I saw the Nameless city, I was shocked. The cities buildings were all collapsed, probally from power since she sensed uncontrollable power has been here. The tale was the Archons, Earthlords and Ancients were fighting each other when the Great Elder Percy came and destroyed the entire city, all of its inhabitants, and made the Earthlords and Ancients extinct. It was said that the Great Abraham the Mage himself ran away from the Great Elder Percy. The Great Elder was not seen for eons. Promethemus shivered beside me.

"So.. this is the Great Elder Percy's true power.. it was so strong until after thousands of Eons later, some remanant is still here." Promethemus murmered.

"Don't be scared, brother. The Great Elder has not been seen for eons, and he wouldn't know us anyway. We are here to destroy the Archon's technology." I replied when suddenly some clay turned alive.

100000000 eons later.

Percy POV

I was sitting in my Shadowrealm, rethinking my choices. What would have happened it I was more careful? Would it have made a difference? I was sure it wouldn't but suddenly, I knew what to do.