Date in the Mall

Artemis POV

After another few years, we were having a meeting for Percy. No one forgot him, but he hasn't returned after three years after that bewitched bitch John cursed him so that he couldn't do anything. Suddenly he literally teleported in front of us, as handsome as ever. His eyes were red which indicated he was fighting when he was teleported here. We all stood up immediately. Tears came to my face as I ran torwards Percy. His eyes turned to sea green and he smiled. He dropped his swords, which I have never seen him do. I hugged him so hard he literally fell over.

"Miss me, eh?" He said, laughing.

"No, you cursed guardian" I said, sobbing. I thought he died somehow in the other universes. 

"Sis go away, we want to hug him too!" Apollo yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled. He laughed maniacally and hugged me and Percy, trapping us. But I didn't care. Everyone started hugging Percy, even Zeus and Hera. 

"Okay okay, everyone stop. " Percy said, wheezing. We let go of him and he cracked his back.

"Zeus I have a bone to pick with you." Percy said. Zeus sighed.

"You figured I made you permanently immortal, didn't you?" Zeus replied.

"What?" I said out aloud.

"As payback, I want to have a duel with every single Olympian God, but I don't use powers." He said, smirking. Oh, I will teach him a lesson soon. 

"Right now?" Zeus said warrily.

"Yes." He replied.

"Fine." Zeus said. We were teleported to an arena. Zeus went first.

"Time to get smoked, Jackson!" Zeus shouted with determination.

"You can try, old man!" Percy shouted back with amusement while summoning End.

Hades signaled the start when Zeus kneeled down, defeated. We tried to find Percy but he was literally behind Zeus, which meant he defeated Zeus.

"Okay... Apollo, bring Zeus back to his palace." Hades said

The following rounds, Hades, Poseidon, Athena, Aries and Apollo all got defeated the same way as Zeus. Hera, Demeter and Aphrodite resigned. Hestia went second last. 

"Son. Show no mercy. " Hestia said.

"I never planned to, mother." He said cheekily. I signaled the start when Hestia managed to dodge to first cut, but she summoned her flames as a counter-attack but Percy just tanked the fire and had his sword at her throat at seconds.

"Son, you definately improved during your time in the Multiverse." Hestia said.

"Yes mother, heal the rest, by the way, since Apollo is knocked out." Percy said.

Hestia healed the rest of the Olympians and they went to the VIP seats. Zeus smirked as now it was against me.

"Hello, my charge. I wonder how strong you've gotten?" Percy said, smiling.

"Enough to be your Queen" I said, smirking, making him blush. My plan was to distract him enough so I could show him my true power. 

"Uhm.. about that.." He started while Hestia, smirking, yelled for us to start. I immediately dashed forwards with a longsword, making him block, but I backflipped off his sword instead and summoned my bow, managing to shoot him in the knee, but to no damage. He dashed torwards me but I dodged and slammed my bow into his neck, making him kneel. He spat ichor out and dodged my longsword strike.

"SINCE WHEN CAN YOU USE LONGSWORDS?" He exclaimed. 

"I was learning, okay." I replied while dodging his strike. I tripped him while backflipping. He stumbled and I cut his back. He roared and I got blown away. He spat another patch of ichor out.

"Your the third to make me bleed, Artemis. Good job. Since when have you gotten so powerful you could have fought me while I was using no powers? Your currently stronger than the whole Olympians combined." Percy said, with pride. 

"I can beat you." I said confidently.

"Try harder." He smiled. His eyes went red. "Let's see how you handle my Demon King form, then."

I shot 4 arrows at him immediately and dodged his insanely strong strike which blowed all the arrows away. I rushed at him with two longswords in my hands. I striked him but he blocked using End, not even dodging. I started aiming for the torso, head and the knee at the same time  but he blocked with insanely speed.

"Your easy to defeat, Artemis." He said and kicked me away with one kick, the world went black for a second before I slammed into the arena wall. I was standing up when a sword was pointed at my neck. I sighed.

"Percy Jackson, WIN!" Hestia exclaimed, shocked that Percy defeated me, since they thought him using no powers would have lost to me. His eyes returned to normal and he laughed.

"For a moment you thought you would have won, didn't you?" He said. "Your power and technique could have defeated a Primordial, but I am beyond Primordials." he complimented me. 

I laughed. 

"Okay then, as your prize, you get to have a date with me" I said, smirking.

"Wha-" Percy said, blushing.

"Oh come on." I said, dragging his hand and teleporting us to the mall.

Random Mortal POV

I was shopping when a random guy who stands tall, with a regal bearing and an imposing presence. His features are chiseled and handsome, with high cheekbones, a strong jawline, and piercing, sea green eyes that seem to glow in the darkness. His hair is jet black and falls in loose, tousled waves around his face, framing his sharp features. He is dressed in flowing black robes that drape elegantly over his broad shoulders, with a high collar that frames his face and accentuates his striking appearance. The fabric of the robes seems to ripple and flow as he moves, giving him an ethereal quality that only enhances his otherworldly beauty. Despite his commanding presence and fierce demeanor, there is a hint of vulnerability and sadness in his eyes, suggesting a deeper, more complex inner world beneath his intimidating exterior. He is a mysterious and enigmatic figure, both alluring and intimidating in equal measure. There was also another woman, she is a stunning vision of unearthly beauty, with a face that seems to radiate an inner light. Her hair is a deep, rich shade of auburn, cascading down her back in luscious waves that seem to shimmer in the pale light of the moon. But it is her eyes that truly captivate, shining like liquid silver in the night. They seem to hold a depth of knowledge and understanding that is beyond mortal comprehension, hinting at a timeless wisdom that has been earned over many lifetimes. She is draped in flowing robes of shimmering silver, which drape elegantly over her slender frame and give her an air of regal majesty. The fabric of her robes seems to ripple and dance around her as she moves, almost as if it is alive. Her features are delicate and refined, with high cheekbones and full lips that hint at a mischievousness lurking beneath her serene exterior. Despite her obvious beauty and grace, there is a hint of danger and unpredictability about her that only serves to make her more alluring. As she moves, she seems to radiate a sense of calm and tranquility, as if she is at one with the universe and all its mysteries. She is a creature of rare and extraordinary beauty, and it is impossible not to be captivated by her presence. (this guy is a definitely a creep lol)

Percy POV

I was blushing as Artemis pulled my hand along. She was smiling brilliantly while pulling me to the candy section. It was all BLUE. 

"We officially released a candy named Percy Candy in memory of you, and it's all blue!" Artemis said excitingly. "It's blueberry! It's popular in Olympus and everywhere!" 

"Really!?" I yelled in joy. 

"Yes!" Artemis exclaimed and we had our date in the mall with fun.