Unlikely alliance.

Percy POV

I walked torwards a wall of stone bricks, wary. It has been days since I teleported to Fjerda and Ravka's leader fallen. The people of Ravka has started calling me Sankt Percy of Justice, don't ask me how they got my name, because I have no idea. I walked torwards the gate but was stopped immediately. I was wearing my hood and my hands were in my pockets on my jeans. 

"Uncloak yourself! Show us who you are or else we'll lock you in the dungeon." The guard demanded. I uncloaked myself because I have no fear showing people who I am.

"We don't recgonize you, commoner. Go back to the village." The guard spat

"I think not, mortal." I said. The guard started raising his gun. I caught the guard's hand and broke it. The guard screamed and alarms started ringing. Yay.(notice the sarcasm) I smashed my fist into the guard's face and he crumpled and folded like a deck chair. He smashed into the guard house, destroying the entire thing. Apparently there were explosives and fire in there cause it blew up shortly. Suddenly an entire TANK came out of the castle. I have no idea how they got the tanks, but I'm pretty sure tanks weren't supposed to be in the medieval period. I dodged the bullet which blew up a ship nearby. I summoned Dual Eternal Ends. I started swinging them like a maniac, threatening the Fjerda forces to continue. While I was distracted, the army quickly advanced to the moat. The tank started backing off and I started walking forwards, breaking into a sprint. The tank sent a bullet torwards me but I sliced it by reflex, which exploded in my face. I crashed into the ground or what was now a crater, I winced. It's a good thing I was a god, or I would have been toast. I never knew medieval people HAD tanks and can harm gods. I started running torwards them, and in one cut, cut the tank into half. I started rushing torwards the bridge, but they tried to lift it. I jumped and managed to catch the edge, and started coming up. They were shooting at me but to no avail. Suddenly I was blown away. I crashed into the moat, the water healing me immediately. I didn't even know I was hurt. I used the water to make myself rise up from the water. There was a whole lot of Grisha that looked... dead. Sunken eyes, hands clawing at their throats. I decided it would be a mercy to kill this entire castle. I destroyed the bridge in one wave. I was now The Demon King, no longer the weak boy. The entire army started backing off.

Here and now you're coming up to me

One of the troops stood still, eying me with hate. It's probally the commander.

'Fore I'm lighting up the sky

I started to summon lightning. I sent them torwards the troops, smiling cruely. I will show this world what was the true power of mine. 

Feel the ground shaking underneath

Earthquakes started occuring, and it was all me. I made half of their castle crumble. 

Tryna take me alive

I dodged a bullet by the commander. I summoned Tsunamis from the moat, which is practically impossible because of the water amount but I managed to create water using Chaos's power. The castle crumbled under my power. I unleashed my aura, smiling. I will make this world into a battlefield of death, and I will be the cause of it. 

Get ready for the fallout

I summoned thunder and striked the throne room. It exploded and the entire kingdom fell. 

Can't stop me now

I jumped from my water hold and rolled up, still standing and started murdering everything I can find. Enemy Horses who defied me and did not run was killed along with their owners.

I got no rival

The soldiers tried to jab me with his saber but I cut his saber into half while slicing his horse's head off and I sliced upward. That was the end of him. 

I'ma find my way

I dodged another blade and kicked a crotch. I dodged a bullet and slammed my hilt into the commander, sending him flying to the tank, exploding the tank. I dodged another blade and sliced upwards, sending a few warriors to Hades, if he even existed in this world. 

Through the blood and pain

I rolled, ducked and dodged every blade, arrow and bullet. I smashed, sliced and striked. I summoned my trident for a split second and threw it at a group of troops coming to intercept me and summoned lightning, electrocuting them. 

Game of survival

I dodged another bullet when a tank started to blast celestial bronze at me, I dodged every bullet with ease, while taking out their soldiers.

Any time or place

I cut three soldiers into half, depacitated a few and slammed my hilt upwards, breaking a soldier's jaw.

Watch 'em run away

I saw the Generals calling their troops to retreat while they sent a unit to intercept me. Over half of the remaining army ran but the others continued to combat me. It was a bad idea. I dueled 100 of them, 1vs100 with only my swords. I slayed and uppercutted. 

I'll be standing on my own

My swords was a blur, slicing, stabbing faster than anyone can see. Soldiers fell before my blade as wood giving way to a knife. 

Never gonna take my thrown

I was threw back when a tank managed to hit the place in front of me and I growled.

I got no rival

The Castle fell under many disasters. Their troops had no chance. I had no doubt the remaining soldiers will ally with Ravka and the entire world will ally itself against me. They have no way of beating me, and I will be going full out.

The Darkling POV 

I was in horror when I realised Fjerda has fallen to the Saint of Justice as well. I immediately teleported the remaining troops. They pledged their loyalty to me soon after I agreed to help them have their revenge. I sighed. Shu Han and the rest has already allied with us and we were currently staying at Kerch, because we knew Shu Han was the next target. Tomorrow we would go there VIA teleportation for a final fight.

"Is it possible to beat him, Darkling?" Asked Alina.

"Of course, Saints always have weaknesses, as you know since you, me and Zoya are the only Saints here." I replied

"He took down you easily, Saint of Darkness, Starless Saint." She replied.

"You two are trained now, Sankta Alina of Sunlight, the Sun Saint, and Sankta Zoya of the Elements or Dragons, Queen of Dragons." I replied. Sankt Percy was going to fail, and we will make sure of it.