Not Quite Peaceful Ending.

Percy POV

I groaned. Ouch, that was painful. I flew up from the wreckage. I resummoned Dual End.

"You're quite a warrior, aren't you?" End mocking asked

"Well, if I ain't, I'd be dead by now." I retorted. He laughed and went on the offense. 

I blocked and blocked. I dodged a strike and saw an opening in his attack and I used it to my advantage. I slashed and slashed. He blocked and eventually fled to one of the floating Islands. I chased him and we fought on the Island. I grazed him and he howled with rage. He flicked up his hand and I got knocked off the Island. I managed to fly in time. I saw End fleeing and I chased him. He turned around suddenly and stood at the Island and I stood facing him too.

"Well, Jackson. You are going to die. I will have your head in my trophy room!" End snarled

"Nope, your head is going to be in mine." I sassed. He roared in outrage and slashed at me. I blocked and blocked but he still managed to graze me. I howled in anger and pain. I kicked him back and kneeled and blasted a beam of power. He crashed into the Island's mountain. I quickly appeared beside him and managed to disarm him. He crashed into his own realm's floor. He roared in pain. He resummoned his sword and slashed and slashed at me. He managed to disarm one of my swords, graze my arm and knocked me back. I was losing, and he knew it. I raised my power levels into 80%. When I was raising my power levels, End blasted me with his own power beam. I crashed into another Island. It broke completely from the force. I growled with anger. 

End POV

From the wreckage, Jackson looked terrifying. Jackson's eyes were red, with flames that looked so real. His eyes had flicks of purple, silver and sea green. 

Percy POV

End looked astonished. He then regain his senses and tried to fight me. His attacks seem so slow compared to mine. I disarmed him easily. I kicked him in the gut and he crashed into a mountain. He howled with anger and shot me with his power beam. I lazily flicked my hand and his attack missed completely.

"How..." End asked before I slammed him with the hilt of End. He stumbled and fled to a castle that might be his. I flew after him. I was gaining on him easily. All the Islands we flew by broke into pieces because of my aura. Some even exploded from the strain of my aura. We flew by his castle and his castle crumbled. It all collapsed because of my aura. 

"My castle..." He murmered. I heard him. He then landed on the ground. I followed. The ground cracked when I landed on it. End tried grazing me but I dodged his attacks easily. I knew he was getting tired. We had fought 26 hours if you count the fight on Tellus. I counter attacked and he blocked and blocked but failed to block the fatal blow. I sliced his stomach. He kneeled and roared in pain. I summoned Eternal End. I put my blade to his throat.

"I always win." I told him. He laughed insanely.

"Jackson, you just doomed yourself! Your deceaser is coming! He will slay you and your friends and your petty army!" End said. I paled. I knew who he was talking about. He was talking about John Chaos. The previous Demon King I had fought for the throne. I took my blade from his throat and I was so impressed with his vocabulary that I replaced my sword in his heart. He screamed and faded. Suddenly the realm trembled. A beautiful woman appeared.

"Percy Jackson." She stated

"Well, are you going to fight me too?" I asked. She laughed

"No, no. I am Beginning. End has trapped me in a coma, since you killed him, I came back." The woman said now identified as Beginning.

"Well, why are you here then?" I asked

"I came here to warn you, hero. End's threat was not an empty threat. Your deceaser is coming back, just as he said. You better prepare." Beginning replied

"How in the seven shades of Hades is he still alive even though two Eternal Ends IN THE HEART?" I practically yelled

"I do not know, but he is coming back anyway. Now, if you become my champion, you might have the power to take him down." Beginning said

"No thanks, Beginning. I'm good." I replied

"Suit yourself, hero. But one day, I'll make you my champion." with that terrifying comment, she flashed me back to Earth. 

Artemis POV

NO! Percy crashed into a Island. Percy flew out of the wreckage and managed to defeat End. He also destroyed End's castle. Athena gasped for some reason.

"End's castle is unbreakable, even by Beginning!" She exclaimed

"He is known for doing the impossible, Athena" I replied. She rolled her eyes but didnt argue. 

Then our Iris Message went dark. Then Percy appeared beside my throne. Everybody swarmed him with congrats and gifts. How they got gifts last minute? I don't even know how. I was uncomfortable with him since our fight. He smiled at me. I knew I was forgiven. All was well.

Sorry for not updating my dear readers. It is just that my school started and I forgot. So yeah midnight panic writing.

(899 words including bold)