Saving Magnus from Giants

Percy POV:

After fighting with Horus, I was a bit angry. But I still went to gather the Norse. Apparently, the current hero of Norse was on the run from Valhalla, and I had to go rescue him to let him continue his quest. I flashed and was instantly met with a spear which i dodged, which shocked the girl who I think is a Valkyrie.

"Hey! How dare you protect this child? We will crush you!" The girl roared, and sent two hammers at me where i just used one finger to stop both

I looked behind me and saw Magnus Chase and his friends. I grimaced.

Magnus POV

Suddenly a strange man appeared when Gunilla was going to kill me. He easily blocked it with his fingers.

"Hey! How dare you protect this child? We will crush you!" The Gunilla roared

The strange man turned around and looked at us. He looked grim. He said

"Leave them alone. It is I who you should be worried about."

I didnt know what this stranger's doing, but I feel grateful for him for covering us while we escape. The Valkyries roared with anger and attacked the man. The man reversed time and made the captains crash into buildings. Halfborn tried to fight the man in a 1v1 but was immediately defeated.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAGNUS? QUICKLY GET US TO NIDAVELLIR! " Blitzen shouted.

Time suddenly slowed. The man looked at me while destroying Gunilla in a 1v1. 

"Remember my summons, Magnus Chase. Come to New York on May 28th." He said.

Then everything went black.

Percy

After Magnus left, I swiftly defeated everyone but Mallory Keen with ease. Mallory Keen tried to cut my private part but I dodged and knocked her out with a smack. I went to Camp Half-Hell. Everyone was at their cabins, and I secretly went to the Oracle.

"Approch, Seeker, and say what you seek." The Oracle croaked

"What is the true prophecy of this age?" I replied

"One will die while the other lives,
  The Fated one will die by no other than the blade of the Lord.
But The Fated One will return, stronger than ever.
The Fated One... will finally meet his end that he should meet years ago..." Oracle said with a creepy smile.

Suddenly, I felt my senses tingle. I immediately teleported to Magnus, and saw him fighting with Fenris. I summoned my sword immediately and depacitated the Fire Giant nearest to me. He fell easily. Surt looked stunned. The Valkryie captain sliced him and he roared. Chaos continued. I saw Blitzen fall. I roared and charged at all the Fire Giants. I used Fire from Hestia and literally burnt the Fire Giants to ashes. I killed and killed. I smacked Surt in the face with End.

"HOW DARE YOU MORTAL?" Surt roared

"Guess what, overburnt idiot? I'm not a mortal, I'm a King." I replied and cut his sword into pieces and depacitated him easily. Fenris took Samirah down easily and was about to kill her when I sent a wave that he dodged.

"Hm... Loki told me you would come sooner or later." Fenris said

"Well, he's dam right then." I sassed

"Even you cannot fight the Demon Lord and his armies which include us together, Jackson." Fenris said smugly

"Let's test that theory then." Fenris face became fearful. I killed him with ease.

"Magnus Chase. I repeat, come to New York on May 28th. I will be watching." And I became invisible to see what would he do. Magnus and his friends went back to Valhalla. I followed because I knew Odin was there, watching. I waited until Magnus finished his story and Odin appeared.

"Magnus might not prove to be a great warrior bu-" He said but was interrupted by me. I made my presence known. My aura washed over everyone and a boom of power was heard. I smiled. The Einherjar all raised their weapons, including Odin.

"You know that spear cannot harm me, Odin." I said calmly and snapped my fingers and a boom was heard and their weapons flew from their hands, including Sumarbrander.

"Who dares to interrupt me?" Odin basically roared.

"Jackson, Percy. I dare. I am the famed Demon King that you tried to hunt down." I said with a smile. Odin looked shocked.

"I have come to make an alliance. You know my enemy and your enemies have come back. You must make it or Ragnarok will happen." I said confidentally.

"I... i- I accept. What should I give?" He asked 

"Nothing, but your honesty. Now I have to go somewhere. Goodbye Odin. Magnus Chase, you are the leader of the Einherjar now. Goodbye."

Sorry for not writing but recently im losing motivation to write. Im sorry but i will keep my promise and continue writing until its finished.

(779 words including bold)