Chapter 13

I was left to do nothing, so I decided to arrange my room in the spare time that I had. Brinda had gotten more clothes for me, and I almost rejected all of them, selecting the lighter ones only.

I couldn't believe I was about to wear this for the next year.

Brinda had understood my taste, and started getting me more sensible dresses now, although she disapproved of most of them.

I couldn't care less with the way I appear. I also asked her to get the lightest of the light dresses for me to wear and sleep through the night. And she did a wonderful job at that.

I was contented and satisfied with my wardrobe now.

"Minister Yug wants to meet you." Brinda said as she entered my room again after finishing some of the tasks I had assigned her.

"Ask him to come in." I was determined to not enter the royal premises.

Although I was already breathing in one. This did not count.

Brinda did not move at all from her place.

"what? Go call him." I was confused.

"He cannot come here. It is YOUR room. How can you let any man visit you here." She was as confused as I was, just for a different reason.

Ohh.

And I wouldn't be surprised if she would question my character at this. I was already done with the believes these people owned.

I rolled my eyes at her. "You come and stand here too, okay?" I was pissed and so I sounded like it.

But somehow she found this funny and started laughing. It was rare to see her laugh. And no matter how mad I was, I ended up laughing. My breaths exhaling out my frustration as well.

Brinda went to do what I asked her to. She decided to call Yug in here. And I couldn't help but imagine Yug's reaction at this. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

I felt bad too, I knew Yug must have been worried. It was there lurking somewhere in the back of my mind, to at least meet Yug. But I guess I was too annoyed to think straight.

---

I was almost convinced that Yug will postpone or straight away cancel the plan. And so I was more than surprised when I heard him knock on my door.

He must really have been very worried the way I did not show up in the Royal court, or anywhere near it since morning.

I was sitting on the floor, my back faced to the door, cleaning up the mess that comes with arranging the room.

I turned to look at him, and he immediately brought a huge smile to my face. He was still nervous, as stood by the door. He hadn't yet even entered in. Brinda was standing behind him.

"Get in" he hesitantly walked in with Brinda following.

He stood straight, not moving his eyes around to see the room for once, like it was a crime. I laughed at his awkwardness.

"Don't laugh." He said with a frown. Still looking straight. And this made me laugh even harder.

"A female's room, is still a regular room." I spoke in between my titters. He gave me no statement, just an annoyed gaze.

"ok ok." I pressed my lips together to stop laughing and looked at him with any serious face I could put on. Although I still had urge to crack up looking at his face .

"I was wondering if you were well?" he spoke sheepishly.

I knew this was coming, that doesn't mean I was prepared for it.