Q and A

1. Will a sequel come after this?
I am not planning to write any sequel after this. I might add bonus chapters or Neel's POV for some parts but that will be later. (I won't get time for the next 2 weeks therefore I finished the book this week because I did not want you all to wait.) But I don't think I'll be able to write a book per se, I believe it will get boring.

2. What were the alternative endings that I had?
I actually had many endings to this book. I was thinking when Jiera comes to this world she finds someone who looks like Neel and settles with him, but I did not like it because that would just mean she was attracted to Neel's face.

Another sad ending that I thought was, Jiera getting settled with Aakav but visiting Neel's palace, or his museum or something once a year all her life, given that she loved him all her life.

But I guess this ending was the best one I could think so far. It had the twists that I wanted so I am okay with it.

3.What about Yug and Aarini? Will Jiera see them again?
I actually felt terrible when I was writing the last scene with Yug because I knew he will not appear after that in the story.. I really wished she met him.. But you see at the end Darsh destroys the time machine and now Yug is king. So neither he'll be able to come here, leaving his kingdom behind, nor she'll leave.
It's sad, but then it sounds more realistic.. An ideal "happy ending" looks fake.

4. Will I write any other book?
I might. It might not be like this one. It could completely different, better than this or so bad that it's not even close to it. I don't know. But I hope I'll imagine something soon.

5. Why did I not add steamy intimacy?
Well I had to not forget, even if everything is fictional, I am still writing about Indian ancestors. Intimacy, making out, topics of sex, are still taboo in many places of India. So there was no way I could have shown Neel, especially in 1441 making sexual advances over at Jiera. Although by virtue of Jiera, I was able to add some kissing scenes but I stopped at that. I guess that should have been enough. (Trust me I would love to show them intimate, but I should know my boundaries)

There were many other scenes I actually planned but did not write. Like a scene where Aakav proposes Jiera but she rejects.
Or Yug and Aarini's marriage, but then I stopped it at engagement.
King meeting Ela and Mayan, but I might show that in bonus chapters maybe..
And many others.
But I guess the story took it's own course and came out fairly well..

Lastly a huge huge thank you to all my readers.. I loved reading all your comments. Trust me I have screen shots of your kind words.. I was so overwhelmed yesterday.. You guys were so supportive, so patient.

If apart from these, you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comments.

(Also suggest me good songs based on interesting situations in the book... )