What If Pt1

1. What if dio died earlier and you were a newborn?

The year is 1985 and the crusaders just arrived at the mansion dio was hiding in.

Then they got in and fought Terence D'arby and he soon lost, after that they went up against two more stand users and then vanilla ice.

Meanwhile dio was with you and he just put you to sleep.

"I'll go and defeat those parasites and then I'll be back, and after that we can live peacefully" he said as he caressed your head and then left.

The others soon defeated vanilla ice and went to finally find dio.

When they did a big fight began and there were things smashed all over the place and walls broken down.

But this didn't last forever, dio made a mistake and that costed his life.

"let's search all over the house for anything, or maybe any surviving stand user" Joseph said and everyone split up.

Avdol found a few women that were held captive by dio and he set them free, assuring them that they'll be fine from now on.

When they searched everywhere they met again at the same place.

"so everything is fine?" Joseph asked and everyone nodded.

"alright, let's go and then avdol will set the place on fire" Joseph said, everyone began to walk but soon stopped when they heard crying, it was a baby crying.

"is that... A baby crying?" Polnareff asked, and everyone looked at each other and started walking closer to the crying.

They soon stood outside a room and from inside they could hear the baby cry

"what if it is a trap?" kakyoin asked.

"in that case be ready" Joseph said and he opened the door, the others immediately took their stands out but nothing came out to attack them, they just saw a crib and there was a baby in there crying.

Joseph was the one to walk up to the crib and look at the baby, the others soon followed behind.

"it's really a newborn baby" Joseph said and he picked it up.

"I found a diary on the table" Polnareff said and he picked it up.

"who's baby is that?" kakyoin asked.

You started to calm down a bit as Joseph bounced you up and down.

"find out who's diary is that" Joseph said and they opened the diary and read it.

"it's Dio's diary!" Polnareff said.

"read through it" Joseph said and Polnareff nodded as he flipped through the pages but then stopped.

"April 4th 1985...that was written just a few days ago! Anyways... Today it was a rather surprising day, a bit stressful too, vanilla ice came up to me and told me that apparently a woman I held captive died but left a child behind, this child turned out to be mine, I was thinking of giving it to someone but then decided it to keep her and raise her on my own, for that to happen though I need to kill the crusaders. Ps. I named her (y/n) " they all were shocked and then looked at you

"dio had a child?.... But she doesn't look like him" Polnareff said.

"yes, you're right but.... Since dio stole my grandfather's body then that means she's also a part of the joestar family" Joseph said and then exposed your shoulder and the birthmark was there.

"maybe she looks like her mother?" avdol asked.

"maybe.... But I think she took after my grandfather, he had the exact same hair color" Joseph said.