Cut Scenes Pt16

16. You go on a date? (age: 16)

"code red!!! I repeat code red!!!" Jonathan yelled as he bursted through the door. Joseph, Jotaro, giorno and Josuke looked at him.

"code red?" Josuke said.

"wait, code red? You mean?..." Jotaro asked and Jonathan nodded.

"wait what does it mean?" giorno asked.

"(y/n) is going on a date" Jotaro said

"wait, no fair! She's two years younger than me and she already experiences that?" Josuke whined.

"that's not the point!" Jonathan said.

"what is going on here and why is everyone yelling?" holly asked as she got in the room.

"code red!" Jonathan said and she immediately understood

"when will it happen?" she asked.

"in less than an hour, what do I do!?" Jonathan asked.

"in that case let's form a plan" giorno said and they all agreed.

So after a while the date started, the guy was nervous but soon he got comfortable.

Meanwhile they were at their assigned positions.

"giorno you're first go" Jonathan told giorno from the walkie-talkie

"ok" giorno said and then left...in disguise.

He paid the server and came up to the both of you.

"hello, what would you like to order?" giorno said in a fake voice.

"I'll take one iced tea" you said.

"me too" the guy said, giorno wrote it down and then left.

Just as he left, Trish and mista sat down right behind you, in disguise as well.

You and the guy began to talk about random stuff and the others eavesdropped.

"here are your ice teas" giorno said and let them and the receipt and left.

After you drunk your teas you left and went for a walk, you went at a park and there Josuke was disguised and he was with the invisible baby.

After hours the date was over and you went back home.

"I'm home!" you said and then went in the living room

"oh hi (y/n), how was your date?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't know, how did it look to you?" you asked and he immediately started sweating.

"what about you giorno? Also thanks for the iced teas.... Why did you all stalked us?" you asked them.

"well..... Jonathan why did we stalk her?" Josuke asked.

"we were just worried, plus we were already prepared for that, we called it 'code red'" he said.

"wow...when did you came up with code red" you asked

"oh! Me and Dio came up with this code when we started talking again, we both had many things planned out for what could possibly happen in the future with you, you know, dating, marrying, having kids and stuff like that" he said.

"damn.... Anyways you don't really have to worry though because it didn't work out from the start between me and this guy" you said and he let a sigh of relief.

"oh thank God! - I mean you must be really sad" he quickly corrected himself.

"no, not really" you said and he sighed again.