What If Pt39

39.what if you were send back in time for almost a year (before dio became a vampire) but they knew how you ended up there and who you were? (age 3)

You know the drill!! So you were sleeping when suddenly boom!! You were send back in time, but the stand user this time left a note explaining who you were.

So when you got back in time you didn't realize it and you still slept until Jonathan and Dio found you there, they whispered to each other and then Jonathan saw the note and started reading, he was shocked and then he angrily shoved it to Dio, dio read it as well and he was also shocked, he then looked at you and then at Jonathan.

"..... Sooo, what are we going to do about her?" dio asked.

"why are you even asking? We're taking her with us, and you'll tell father everything!" Jonathan said, dio sighed and he picked you up and they both walked towards their house, when they got there dio gave you to a maid and they both went and spilled the beans to George about everything.

"I considered you my own child, I treated you like I treated Jonathan, I gave you everything from a warm house with nice food to good education.... And you did all of that? You truly disappointed me dio... But for as long as she's going to be here you're gonna put your plans on hold" George said.

"but father! What If he still tries to kill us? Are you really going to trust him?" Jonathan asked

"for the sake of the little one, I will, we should focus on getting her back to her original timeline, after that we'll deal with dio" George said.

meanwhile the dio from your timeline was pissed at what the stand user did and he will try anything to get you back, but for now he couldn't, why? Because the stand user was dead so you were basically trapped in the past, so now dio has to make a new stand user with a similar stand so he can get you back

When you woke up you were somewhere very unfamiliar to you, you were a bit scared so you got out of bed and silently walked up to the door and opened it, it was very silent in the house, you tip toed around while trying to find an exit, you didn't know where you were but you had to leave.

"oh you woke up" you heard someone say, you froze and slowly turned around, you were surprised that you saw your friend

"where am I?" you asked

"maybe I should explain a few stuff, so, someone that didn't really.... Like you, for some reason, so they send you back in time with some kind of power" he said and you looked at him and then looked down.

"but you don't have to worry about missing your dad, because past him is here, until we find a way to get you back to your original timeline you'll have to stay here ok?" he said and you nodded.

After that he took you to meet his father, I mean you had too since you were going to stay there for a while.

"look at you, you're so adorable, what's your name?" George asked.

"I'm (y/n)" you said.

"and how old are you?" he asked.

"I'm.... 3 years old" you said as you counted with your fingers.

"3 years old? You're so young" he said

After a while you and Jonathan left and he showed you around until dio appeared.

"I'll take her from here" dio said and Jonathan nodded and then left.

"let's go" he said and you followed him, it was silent for a while until he decided to speak.

"you can still refer to me as your father, even if it's going to be a bit weird since I'm not used to someone calling me father" he said.

"ok" you said, then the both of you got in the library, he then got a book and sat down to read it, and since you didn't know what to do you looked around and searched for a book to maybe read with dio.