What If Pt37

37. What if as soon as you were born everything went wrong +the crusaders arrived to fight dio?

So you know what happened, you were born but you were born as an early baby, but as soon as you were born you took a few breaths and then stopped, the women decided to help while some others begged for someone to come over to help, someone came over to help, you started breathing again but you had to be under the care of a doctor, so after dio found out what happened he got a doctor and basically had made a room into your room so you could be cared for.

Everyday he could come over and see how you were doing, everything was stressing him out, your health, the crusaders, everything.

A week after you were born the crusaders arrived, they were all at the stairs and Dio was at the top of the stairs.

"what about we make a deal?" dio asked.

"what deal?" Joseph asked.

"I send a stand user to save your daughter, and in return you will leave me alone" dio said.

"you've done some many things to our family and you think we'll agree?" Jotaro asked.

"you have too, do you really want to leave a newborn child without a Father?" dio said and everyone was shocked.

"why should we believe you? What if it's another one of your tricks?" Polnareff asked.

"if you don't believe me follow me, you can have your stands out if you want" dio said and he began to walk away, the crusaders followed him, soon they were all in front of a door, dio opened it and let them inside to have a look.

Low and behold, you were there, with machines attached to you, everyone started to feel bad for you.

"what do you say Joseph? Are we gonna make the deal or are you going to kill me?" dio asked.

"...... Send the stand user to save my daughter" Joseph said, dio signaled for someone to get in the room.

"this is the stand user, you can take him and you can all go to where you wanna go" dio said.

Pucci showed them his stand and he even used it on a random person who was a stand user, so now they knew dio was telling the truth.

So the same day they left and went to save holly.

Dio was relieved that they left him alone, now the only thing stressing him was your health.

"why must you be weak like him.... I remember he was so weak, even when he was getting sick, he would lay in bed and whine about everything..... But you're a silent fighter, I know that you'll make it, I trust you" he said as he held your hand, compared to his finger your hand was very small, he looked at the time and he saw that it was almost time to open the blinds to let the sun in, he got up just in time, the doctor came in and also a stand user that dio had as his loyal follower, he then left and he knew he would return when the sun would be down.

When he would be spending time in his room waiting he would either pace around or do absolutely nothing, those times seemed longer than the ones he had spend underwater.

When the time finally came he would spare no second and he would come over, the doctor would tell him everything about your health throughout the day.

"she's been making a lot of progress, if she's going to continue like that, it might take her a week or two to take all this cords off of her and you'll be able to finally hold her and she'll finally live without any support" the doctor said

"I see... Those are great news" dio said, the doctor and the stand user soon left the room and Dio was left alone with you, he sat next to your little bed and looked at you.

"I knew you would do it, just be a little more strong, that way you might get those stuff off of you sooner than the doctor said" dio said as he caressed your head.

The days passed and you were getting better, while dio was waiting to see you again he got a phone call.

"how do I use this thing again? Oh yeah" he said and he managed to answer the phone.

"dio Brando speaking who's this?" he said.

"we just wanted to know how the little one is doing?" the other person on the line said and Dio groaned

"why do you even care? How did you get that number?" dio asked

"remember, she's also a part of the joestar bloodline, also we got the number from the speedwagon foundation" Joseph said.

"I'm gonna sue the blonde moron's foundation, and I don't want you to care about my daughter, and I don't care if she's a part of your bloodline" dio said.

"we just want to know how she is" Joseph said.

"she's fine, she's making good progress, are you satisfied now?" dio asked.

"very much, also when shall we come over to the house to see her?" Joseph asked.

"never" dio said and he hung up.

"he hung up" Joseph said.

"it was predictable" avdol said.

"how's the little one though?" Polnareff asked.

"she's making great progress, that's all he told me" Joseph said.

Now back to you and Dio, after days and days of you making progress, they finally got everything off of you.

"and she's finally free from the support, she can breathe alone" the doctor said, he then left and left you and Dio alone, he came up to you and saw you, you were with your eyes open and just looking around.

Dio carefully picked you up and sat on the chair, he looked at you and you looked back.

"you're so small, So fragile... But don't worry, I will protect you" dio said and he kissed your forehead, for the first time dio felt very emotional but of course he didn't care, after almost a month of your birth he could finally hold you.