Cut Scenes Pt29

29. You Spend an entire day with Jotaro (age 4)

"this deal is dumb, how will I bring her to school with me? You said an entire day plus school day, the teachers won't allow it" Jotaro said.

"you can easily scare them off, you always do it when they catch you smoking" kakyoin said and the others agreed

"fine.... I guess Tomorrow she'll spend an entire day with me" Jotaro said.

"she'll also have to be around you all the time... Except when you go to the bathroom or when you'll need to change clothes" Joseph said and Jotaro sighed.

The next day they told you about the deal and you nodded, it wasn't going to be the first time going there, you went to his school when they said that students can bring their siblings or cousins with them, so you were excited to go since you had a great time there.

"here's your backpack, it has everything in it, this time I put markers and coloring pencils in there too" he said and you nodded, after that you and Jotaro left, midway towards the school you met with kakyoin.

"looks like you're going to spend more time with us at school" kakyoin said and you nodded, at some point Jotaro's and kakyoin's fangirls were going to approach you three but they stopped when they saw you.

"yeah... Let's not do this today" one said and the others agreed and then left.

You all walked around for a bit until you had to go to the first class, when you got there you were a bit late.

"kujo, kakyoin... Why are you two late?" the teacher asked.

"why are you asking?" Jotaro asked and then went to sit down.

"who's the child?" the teacher asked.

"my cousin, you got a problem?" Jotaro said and the teacher just resumed to saying what they were saying, Jotaro grabbed one chair and put it next to him and you both then sat down, you got your notebook out and then your pencil.

"is this a new math teacher?" you whispered to Jotaro and he nodded

"they don't know how to solve it right, they almost did everything wrong" you whispered and he let a little laugh out

"stop talking you two" kakyoin whispered from in front of you two

"but the teacher did everything wrong" you said and he let out a chuckle.

"ok, who's talking?" the teacher asked as they turned around, no one answered.

"answer me or everyone will be punished" the teacher said so you raised your hand.

"why are you talking?" the teacher asked.

"you did it wrong" you said as you pointed at the board

"and how do you know it you little brat? You're only four" they said, kakyoin and Jotaro were pissed because the teacher called you a brat, you got up and then you went up to the teacher.

"can I have the chalk and show you the right way?" you asked and they scoffed and gave it to you, you went to reach to the board but you couldn't, but you didn't have to worry about it because kakyoin got up to you and picked you up, you then began to write down the steps of how to solve the problem and when it was done kakyoin moved out of the way and you both looked at the teacher.

"it's definitely wrong" the teacher said.

"I think it's not, I solved it as well and I got the same answer and if you'll look at the end of the book the answer is the same, the steps too" the nerd of the class said