Brother Namjoon Comforting You In An Argument

You arrived at the studio knowing Jimin was working late, you'd picked up some food on the way to make sure that he was looking after himself, finding him the rehearsal studio, dancing away to the music.

You crept in, sitting down by the side, waiting until the music stopped before he turned to look at you. "What are you doing here?" He snapped.

"I thought I'd come and make sure you were looking after yourself," you smiled, holding the food out for him, only to ignore it. He spun on his heels, walking back over to the speaker to press play again. "Jimin!"

"What?" He shouted. "I'm busy, I didn't ask you to come here."

"I thought it would be nice, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

He walked up, standing right in your face. "Can't you see I'm fine? Now, just go away, I've got better things to do than sit and eat your food."

"Why are you being like this?" You asked, dropping the bag to the floor. "All I've done is come here to see you and you're being an ass."

"I'm only being an ass because you're here when you're not wanted. Just go and do something useful rather than sit here and wind me up."

Without another word you stomped out of the studio, heading down the corridor, knocking on a familiar door. It didn't take two moments before his voice shouted through, beckoning you to enter.

"Joon," you whispered, your brother turning around instantly when he heard the sadness in your voice.

"Hi," he cooed, standing up and wrapping you in his arms. "What's happened? Why the sad face?"

He sat you down on the floor, sitting beside you, opening one of his drawers, his treat drawer, pulling out two bars of chocolate, knowing that sweet stuff always cheered you up.

"It's Jimin," you mumbled, struggling to hold back your tears. "I thought I'd stop by and check he was alright but he's just thrown it back in my face."

"What do you mean?" He asked, brushing the hair away from your face. "Do I need to go and talk to him?"

"No," you sighed, "I think he's just stressed and taking it out on me."

Namjoon nodded as you both tore into the chocolate, feeling a lot better after enjoying the sweet taste of it. You'd spent many hours entering your brother's dorm over the years, venting to him about all of your problems, listening to his advice, or just spending quality time with him.

"Do you think I'm useless?"

Your question took Namjoon by surprise as he took his last bite, quickly shaking his head at you. "Of course I don't. Why? Did Jimin say something?"

You brushed most of his comments aside, but that one stuck with you. You didn't sell out arenas, you didn't always generate a lot of money, but you still thought you were quite helpful to your brother and your boyfriend.

"He just told me that I should be doing more useful things, but I thought caring for him would have been pretty useful."

"It is," he assured you. "You do a lot for all of us, and it goes under appreciated sometimes by all of us. Jimin will come round once he's thought about the things he's said."

You chuckled, nodding your head. "I hope so."

The two of you spent the next couple of hours playing games and talking about anything that was on your mind. Namjoon was incredibly protective of you as his younger sister, he'd never let anything happen to you.

But, he knew Jimin looked after you and loved you greatly. All of the boys had their moments, but any issues were always resolved, and he knew in his arm Jimin would be there soon enough to make things right.

You became lost in the game you were playing when there was a knock at Namjoon's door. He glanced over at you, unsure if you were ignoring on purpose, or if you just didn't listen.

"Y/N?" He called out, finally bringing you out of your bubble. "The door."

"Is it him?"

Namjoon shrugged, standing up to go and answer the door. You paused the game, staring as Namjoon opened up, smiling softly.

"I guess I can have a pretty good guess why you're here." The door opened to reveal Jimin, leaning on the door frame. His eyes met your glossy ones, softly smiling. "I'll leave you two alone."

"Joon, you don't have to go!" You shouted, but he had already left the room, Jimin stepping in, shutting the door behind him.

You leaned back on the sofa feeling Jimin sit beside you, keeping a small distance between you both. "Jagi, I'm really sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have spoken to you that way."

"You shouldn't have."

"I was just getting frustrated because I couldn't get the choreography, and intead of taking a moment to calm down, I just blew up on you. I appreciate that you came, and I appreciate that you brought the food for me, I'm an incredibly lucky guy to have someone who cares for me as much as you do."

His words were genuine, and you were willing to forgive. You knew that he was getting stressful, his patience was wearing thing as he struggled to pick up the final few bits before their next tour.

"If you don't want me to come to the studio from now on, all you have to do is say."

"No! I do want you to, I shouldn't have said what I said, especially not when I didn't really mean it. Can you find it in you to forgive me?"

You reached over and took his hand in yours, nodding your head. "I can. I've seen it with Namjoon too how things get to him. I've dealt with it all my life, him stressing and then coming to apologise, it's one of those things."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologise, it's alright." You smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Shall I go out and get us some more food, then I can try and help you with that choreography, just like I used to do with Joon."

His smile finally grew as he closed the distance between you both. "That would be good, thank you. I'm happy to have you here."

"I'm happy to be here love, together we'll get you to where you need to be."