Teasing Hickeys

The sound of serenity that came with your voice was the last little push Jimin needed before he headed up onto the stage for an interview with the group. The boys gathered around him as he hung up the phone, giving him a moment to straighten out his shirt before they were called up.

"How was she?" Hoseok asked him as they all took their seats on the sofa and three stools behind. Jimin glanced across to where his voice had come from, nodding his head in response to the question.

"She's doing good, said she'd watch the interview when it gets put online," he proudly replied.

Around them, they were used to the chaos as cameras were repositioned so that they found the perfect angle to compliment the boys, as were the lights all around the studio.

Once everything was set, Jomi, the woman who would be interviewing them, arrived on set with a wide smile on her face. Jimin's eyes were quickly drawn the notes that she held tightly in her hand, taking a seat in the armchair that was opposite them.

"It's an honour to have you all here by the way," she told them as she took a seat, adjusting her microphone so that it sat perfectly on her blouse.

As the lights went down and the cameras started rolling, that was when Jimin began to feel most nervous. He always worried about saying the wrong thing, or answering the wrong question, doing all the things he'd been specifically trained not to do."

"I'm pleased to say that BTS are joining us now in the studio," Jomi began as the director gave her the all important to cue to start the interview.

"We're excited to be here, thank you so much for having us."

The boys weren't oblivious to the fact that thousands of fans would be watching their interview as soon as the programme began, they were used to collecting huge audiences with everything that they did.

To begin with, Jomi asked the typical questions, the ones that they were asked in interview after interview. They almost made the boys feel like robots, constantly repeating the same answers every time that they were interviewed by different stations.

As always, all eyes fell on Namjoon to be the one to answer the main, reoccurring questions. "We're working hard to get our music done, and we've just come back off our tour too, so it was amazing to be able to see them all and say thank you for supporting us."

Jomi's head nodded, turning the page of her notes over as she read through the next question. The boys all tensed up as they noticed her beginning to pay a bit more attention to her notes.

"Jimin, our sources found a lovely photo of you on your tour recently, would you care to explain?"

His eyes darted across to the monitor where a photo of the two of you came up, with the second shot zooming in to see a very obvious mark against the crook of his neck.

The whole group turned to look at him as Jimin gulped loudly, it was the last thing he expected to see, especially with the two of you already hitting the headlines thanks to plenty of rumours from the fans.

"Y/N's a good friend of mine and it was lovely for her to come and support us all on the tour," he responded, trying to avoid any questioning of the obvious marking that was so visible.

"You know what we really want to know about though," Jomi hummed.

Beside him, Taehyung could tell that Jimin was beginning to feel anxious, simply stating that his best friend was enjoying his youth and that there was nothing wrong with that. Yoongi was quick to add to that too, assuring the audience that all of the boys enjoyed themselves in their free time, just some were better at hiding it then others.

"I don't think I need to do much speaking for the photo, I think it speaks for itself," Jimin finally spoke up.

"I don't think you did much talking either to make that mark," Hobi chuckled, unable to start himself from taking the opportunity to tease him.

Jimin's eyes widened as the photo continued to be shown on the monitor, pressing both his hands to his cheeks to try and hide his blush. He had no defence of the photo, as everyone else basked in his humiliation.

"Would you still like to try and convince us that you're just good friends?"

Everyone glanced across at Jimin once again, he could hear your voice in the back of his head as if you were telling him exactly what to say. "We're both young, and enjoy each other's company, that's all I have to say right now."

"You've definitely made it clear that you like her company."

As much as he hated the teasing, he knew that it was nothing more than what he deserved, he just couldn't help but worry about what this would end up doing to you.

"Y/N's a great friend to us all," Namjoon quickly added, "but she has more fun with some than others."

All hope was lost as far as Jimin was concerned when his leader started to add to the jokes at his expense. If there was one thing he did know though, it was that he was definitely going to get them all back when the time was right.

"She's great," Jungkook then continued, ignoring Jimin's silent pleas for him to stop talking. "I'm sure we've all had moments when we've been photographed when we wouldn't like to be, and I'm sure all of the fans would agree that Jimin deserves to live a normal life at times too."

The whole room was surprised by such a mature response from the member who typically was the root of all the chaos. Even Jomi was shocked by his answer, stuttering over her words as she eventually moved onto the next question.

Throughout the rest of the interview, Jimin knew that his cheeks were a horrific shade of red, when the director yelled cut, he couldn't get off the set quick enough, running back to their dressing room to try and hide himself.

"She's going to kill me," he frowned as the rest of the boys soon caught up with him, "how do I explain the photo?"

"There's nothing you can explain, Y/N marked you up, and you didn't cover up," Jin sniggered, unable not to laugh at his rhyme. "There's probably somewhere out there questioning her just like you were, whether it be social media, in person, or anywhere else."

He knew that his members were trying to make him feel better, but the two of you were now headline news as far as every news source was in the industry. One mistake he never even realised had put him top of the list for everyone's jokes.

"Does she know about the photo? Or is she going to end up seeing it when she watches the interview back?" Namjoon asked him as he took a seat.

"It's probably circulating Twitter by now; she'll have definitely seen it."

Hobi took a seat beside Namjoon, "at least we all know that Y/N knows what she's doing, you've definitely done well for yourself there Chim."

"It's not like that," he chuckled, "she knows what she's doing, but she's so much more than that too. I just want to carry on protecting her for now."

"If you wanted to protect her then maybe you should have not gone out with a giant hickey along your neck," Taehyung joked.

"You might as well get rid of all your jokes now before you see Y/N," Jimin huffed.

"Don't worry, we have plenty for her too."

-----

A/N

Hope you guys like it!
A follow maybe?