2

Percy looked at them, and they at her, in a very tense awkward silence.

"So how do you know Bruce?" Jason asked, being the first to break some ice.

"He's my uncle. Haven't seen him in a while, but he's still my uncle. What about you?" Percy asked him.

"He adopted me after he found me trying to steal his car tires," Jason said, with a smirk. Then he asked, "when did you last see him?"

"When I was six. My mom was still with Gabe," Percy said.

"What happened to him anyway?" Bruce chimed in, getting a raised eyebrow from Dick.

"Not sure. He just disappeared, just after the summer solstice, if I remember correctly," Percy said, looking at him with narrowed eyes. Not yet a glare.

Bruce didn't say anything in response.

"So why are you here then?" Damian asked.

Percy raised an eyebrow at him, "I live here now. The reason why is none of your business."

"Tch. It's not like we don't already know," Damian said.

"I know. Yet, you still felt the need to ask," Percy said.

"Tch," Damian said, but didn't comment.

"Don't be rude, Damian," Bruce said, staring straight at his youngest son.

"You know we know?" Dick asked.

"If I had someone moving into my house, with my family, I'd inform them too," Percy said, with a shrug.

Percy looked to the door, right as Alfred walked in. This didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

"Miss Percy, I forgot to ask, is there anything you can't or won't eat?" Alfred asked, pushing a tray of covered plates.

"I can't eat seafood, it makes me sick. Other than that, I'm free game. And I'll eat any blue food," Percy said.

"Good to know," Alfred said. He stopped the cart by Bruce and gave everyone a plate, which he took the lid off of as he walked back to the cart.

They seemed to have a pasta dish in front of them, it looked similar to her mom's backed ziti, just lacking the blue.

Once Alfred was gone, the six of them started eating.

Partway through the meal, Tim looked at Percy, "you knew he was coming."

"I heard him coming," Percy said with a shrug. She also sensed the air to tell where he was, but that's besides the point.

She ate a few bites of her meal, but after a few bites, she felt full, and somewhat sick.

"I'm done," she said, and pushed her plate away from her.

"You didn't eat a lot," Bruce said.

Percy sighed, "yeah. But I can't eat much at the moment. So..."

"Fine. But you better eat more tomorrow," Bruce said.

Percy laughed, "I'll eat what I can manage to eat, without making myself sick.   Now, enjoy your night. I'm going to bed."

Percy got up and quickly left the room.

"Good going, Bruce," Jason said, with a smirk.