21

"Is everyone okay?" Percy asked.

"Yes, everyone is perfectly fine. If a little bruised and beat up, but all of them are up and about," Will said.

Percy nodded, "good."

She moved to sit up, but Nico stopped her.

"Perce, you just woke up, take time to rest," he told her.

Will gave her a look from behind Nico, she looked between the two and sighed, "alright." Then she laid back down.

"I'll let the others know you woke up, Miss Percy," Alfred said, then he left the room.

Percy went back to eating some of her sandwich, and drinking the water she was given.

She felt the water heal her a bit as she drank it, and give her some energy. She looked at Will, and asked, "how long will I need to be here?"

"We will stay here for the night, and I'll double check your wounds before we leave tomorrow, but do take it easy. You're still healing, but you can get up and move around a bit tomorrow, since water and nectar healed you pretty well. But take it easy for at least a week," Will said.

"Alright. Thanks for getting my family out of there," Percy said, looking at both Will an Nico.

"Of course. But next time you decide to take a primordial on by yourself, don't," Nico said.

Percy laughed a little, "I knew he'd be a bit weaker, since he was possessing a psycopath. But I'll definitely keep that in mind."

Nico nodded, and sat back down in the chair. Will joined him in the chair next to him, having made sure everything was good to go with Percy's charts and such.

Bruce, Tim, Dick, Jason, and Alfred came back into the room.

"Hey, glad you guys are safe," Percy said with a smile. Everyone in the room noticed how tense she got.

"How are you feeling, Perce," Bruce asked.

"Bit sore, and tired, but overall alright," Percy said.

"So you know about our nightly activities," Damian said.

"Yes. Wasn't that hard to figure out. I've known for a while now," Percy said.

"And you never asked us anything?" Dick asked.

"Not really. If I did, you guys would start asking me more questions too. So it was easier to just keep it to myself," Percy said.

"Fair enough. Are you alright with us asking questions now?" Dick asked.

"Not really. But go ahead anyway," Percy said.

"Nico said you were the daughter of Posideon, can you elaborate a bit more on that?" Bruce asked.

"Well, my dad is Posideon, Greek god of the seas, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc," Percy said, "I found out when I was twelve."

"And your grey streak and scars?" Jason asked.

"I've fought in two wars due to being my father's daughter, and have gone through Tartarus, which is why I have the scars. The grey steak is from holding up the sky, it caused immense strain, and was supposed to kill me, but it didn't," Percy said.

"What about you two?" Tim asked, looking at Will and Nico.

"I'm a child of Hades, which you knew, and Will's a child of Apollo, which you also knew," Nico said, looking at the group with crossed arms.

"Okay, and you were tortured in Tartarus, right?" Dick asked, he flinched slightly as he asked the question, a look of pain flashing through his eyes.

"Yes, and then some," Percy said, her face and voice completely void of any emotion.