13

Breakfast was a rather quiet affair. Though, everyone noticed Jason kept looking at Percy.

"I'll be back a bit late tonight," Bruce said.

"So we'll see you for dinner?" Dick asked.

Bruce nodded, "yeah. I'll see you guys tonight," Bruce said, then got up and left the kitchen.

Bruce quickly grabbed his briefcase and left for his office.

"Master Damian, Master Tim, when you're finished I will be bringing you to school," Alfred said, walking through the door.

They all watched as Percy looked at the door, before Alfred walked inside.

"I need to get to work soon, as well. I'll see you guys tonight, as well," Dick said, placing his fork on his empty plate.

"See you later, Dick," Jason said, with a smirk.

"Later," Percy said, eating the rest of her food.

Dick nodded, and left the room. He grabbed his things, and his keys, then left the house.

Damian and Tim finished their food, before vacating the table. They grabbed their book bags, and went to meet Alfred in the garage.

"So, when's your cousin getting here?" Jason asked.

"Soon," Percy said. They should be finishing breakfast, themselves, right now.

"Okay. And you're all demigods?" Jason asked.

"Yes, Nico is the son of Hades, and Will is the son of Apollo," Percy said.

"And you're the daughter of Posideon, right?" Jason asked.

"Yes," Percy said.

"Alright. So, how come no one noticed your scars last night, when we were swimming?" Jason asked.

"I use the Mist to hide them. It's what keeps mortals from learning about the mythological world," Percy said.

"How come I can see your scars?" Jason asked.

"Every once in a while, mortals are clear sighted, meaning the Mist doesn't work on them. My mom was clear-sighted," Percy said.

"Last time you thought I could see through it with something related to me dying," Jason said.

"Yes, and I still do. I think you weren't clear-sighted before you died. But when you came back, the Mist didn't work for you anymore," Percy said, "however, this is all just theory. No way to really prove it, anyway."

Jason nodded, "fair enough."

"Miss Percy, your cousin is here, and the others are at school, or work," Alfred said, walking in with two boys.

"Percy," Nico said, walking over to the sea-green eyed demigod.

"Hey, Nico. Hey, Will," Percy said.

Nico and Will sat down next to Percy, "who is this?" Nico asked.

"I'm Jason," he said.

"You've died, before," Nico said, meeting Jason's eyes.

"Is that a demigod thing, like Percy, or something else?" Jason asked, with a sigh.

"Both," Nico said, looking at Percy.

"So you know about our world," Will said.

"Master Todd and I, both, do," Alfred said.

"Though, they didn't learn from me," Percy said.