15

Percy was walking around with her sword in her hand, and a strange mask on her face, looking for something. She heard some voices that sounded familiar to her.

She found four people dressed in strange costumes trying to get out of chains.

"We need to get out of here, Nightwing," the youngest said.

Percy recognized that voice. It was Damian. She quickly named all of them as Dick, Tim, and Jason, and quickly moved into the shadows.

She sensed people coming, and stayed where she was.

She saw the guy in the red helmet tense, she figured Jason had some thing in common with the creepy clown.

"We are just waiting for one more guest tonight," the clown said.

"Batman will save us," the voice, Percy recognized at Tim, said.

The clown simply laughed, "I don't care about the Bat," he said, and walked out of the room, not noticing Percy.

However, Percy saw a glint of yellow, before he walked out.

Percy made her way to behind each of them, and broke the restraints.

"Who are you?" Nightwing asked.

"The other guest," the clown said, walking back inside. The grin on his face made Percy shiver a little. It was familiar.

—————
Percy woke up with a gasp. She looked at herself and relaxed a little, no injuries.

She looked around the room, and saw that everyone was looking at her.

"I'm good. I woke up before anything happened," Percy said, before forcing herself to relax, and eat popcorn and drink water.

"You sure?" Nico asked.

"Yeah. It's not a big deal right now," Percy said.

"You sure?" Will asked, again, which made everyone look between the blonde and Percy.

"Yes. We can discuss it at a different time," Percy said, knowing Will felt something off about her original statement. But it wasn't a lie, it is important, but not at that moment.

Will nodded, "alright."

Everyone relaxed as the last five minutes of the movie played, and Nemo saved all of the tuna that were being caught in the fisher net.

As the credits rolled, Alfred came in and said lunch was ready.

Everyone got up and went to the table, as Alfred led the way.

They sat down and enjoyed a quiet lunch, though everyone kept glancing at Percy.

She was aware of the glances, as she ate her food. She quickly finished and grabbed her plate and brought it to the kitchen.

Once she was out of the room, Nico and Jason looked at Will.

"She wasn't lying about her dream. But she's not being completely honest either. I think she wants to not focus on that stuff for the rest of the day. She did get forced to reveal a lot today," Will said.

The two nodded, and let the matter rest.

Percy came back with a plate of cookies, and a new water bottle.

She ate a few cookies, then left the rest for the others.

"So what are we going to do now?" Jason asked.

"There's the pool, and the training room. It has a rock wall," Percy said.

Will and Nico shared a looks, then looked at Percy and Jason, "training room." The pair spoke in unison.