9

Percy got out of the shower and sighed. She felt rather calm, all things considered. But she decided to embrace it before it was gone again.

She quickly changed into some shorts and a tank top. She threw a flannel over her tank top and went downstairs to help Alfred.

"What can I help with?" She asked, walking into the kitchen.

Alfred had decided to just make the small lunch a rather large dinner, instead.

"Well, the potatoes need to be mashed still, and the salad put together. But that won't take me all that long," Alfred said.

"And with me doing one of them, it will go even faster. I'll make the salad," Percy said, moving to grab the vegetables that Alfred had already placed in the sink.

She rinsed them, and started to cut them up to make a nice salad.

Alfred sighed, "you're very good at getting to help."

"Yep. I chose my questions well, and leave no room for arguments," Percy said. She had to, in order to be able to lead armies to war. Even if they were armies of children.

She nicked her finger when that thought crossed her mind, but simply moved to rinse her hands off, and let the water heal her small wound.

She dried her hand and simply went back to cutting, not seeing the butler who had been watching her at that exact moment.

She finished the salad, and set it in the cart that Alfred used. Then she placed plates, cups, and silverware on it as well.

"Miss Percy, we only need four plates, not five," Alfred said.

"Are you sure?" Percy asked, smirking a little at the butler.

Alfred raised an eyebrow. Then there was a knock at the door. His other eyebrow joined the other.

Percy left to answer the door.

"You're good, in ways that I can't seem to figure out," Alfred said, as he followed her to the door.

Jason raised an eyebrow, at Percy who answered the door.

"I beat him to the door," Percy said, answering the unasked question.

Jason looked behind her, and saw Alfred standing there, "Master Todd, I'm surprised."

Percy laughed, and moved out of the crime boss's way, letting him inside.

"Well, after the sparring match she had with the demon, I had to come," Jason said.

"Tim sent it to you too?" Percy asked.

"No, he live streamed it to me and Bruce," Jason said, smirking at the girl. She's clever.

"That will be some fun questions," Percy said, rolling her eyes.

Jason raised an eyebrow at that comment.

"Bruce and I were sparring before the match with Damon. He'll probably ask about how I was able to even stand, since he was dead tired by the time we stopped,"

"You sparred with Bruce?" Jason asked.

"Yeah. I've faced bigger," Percy said, waving her hand. Then she walked back to the kitchen and finished the potatoes, as Alfred went to tell Bruce that Jason would be joining them for dinner.

Jason went to find the other two, and found them lounging in the living room, though, Tim was on his laptop, and Damon was cleaning his katanas.

"She's very well trained," Jason said, sitting on the couch with them.