12

Percy went up to her room, and grabbed her stash of drachmas.

She went into her bathroom with one, and created a mist in the sink, "oh fleecy, please show me Nico DiAngelo."

The image shimmered, then revealed the pale skinned demigod at camp.

"Percy?" Nico asked, looking up at the image that appeared in front of him.

"Yeah," Percy said, looking at her hands.

"Hey, Percy," another voice called out, making Percy look up at the image.

"Will?" Percy asked, looking at the blonde.

"Yeah, you've missed a bit," Nico said, a blush painting his face as he ducked his head.

"Good for you," Percy said, smiling at her cousin.

"So what's up, Perce? I don't recognize that shower curtain," Nico said with a smirk.

When Percy frowned, Nico's smirk dropped, "where are you?"

"With my mortal uncle," Percy said, her voice cracked.

"Sally and Paul?" Nico asked, he had though it was someone else, he didn't recognize Estelle's name.

"And my baby sister, Estelle," Percy said.

"I thought they were someone else. I'm so sorry, Percy," Nico said, his eyes welled up with tears.

"Gaea made sure I regretted everything," Percy said.

"It was Greek origin caused?" Nico asked, his eyes wide.

"Yeah, they left a note. I found them, and the note, before mortal police did," Percy said.

"I'm sorry," Nico said, his eyes also a bit wet.

"Why'd you call, Percy?" Will asked, seeing the topic was closed.

"My uncle's butler took an oath, that made me have to do stuff too," Percy said.

"What?" Will asked.

"Butler?" Nico asked, with a raised brow.

"Yeah, he met a demigod before. But he told me to invite my cousin over, cause we're both grieving. And to ask for you to bring Ambrosia and Nectar," Percy asked.

Will looked a bit more alert when the request was made, "why do you need ambrosia and nectar?" he asked, his 'I'm your doctor' voice ringing clearly.

"Gotham is dangerous," Percy said, lying point blank.

"You can't lie to a child of Apollo, Percy. But Nico and I will head over to Gotham tomorrow morning," Will said.

Percy winced, "I'm at Wayne Mansion. So I'm not that hard to find," she said, giving the location.

"See you tomorrow, Percy. And I'm giving you a check up," Will said.

Percy sighed as the image was cut, ending the call. She left her bathroom to go find Alfred.

"Miss Percy?" Alfred asked, seeing her come back to the kitchen.

"My cousin and his boyfriend will be here tomorrow. Nico is my cousin, Will is his boyfriend. Will is camp's head doctor," Percy said, "he's forcing me into a checkup."

"Good. I'll be there, and I'll let Master Wayne know that your cousin is coming over," Alfred said.

Percy nodded, then left the kitchen. She went back to her room, and changed into her swimsuit. Then she headed to the pool, where she swam for a while, before she was joined by the rest of her family.