18

Percy finished her planning, and Iris messaged Nico, back at camp.

"Percy, what's been going on, and your plan?" Nico asked, as he and Will were sitting on a couch, both at full attention.

"It started before I left camp," Percy said.

"The nightmares, you mean?" Will asked.

"Yeah. The Pit is a little upset that his wife was defeated, and since I did the final blow, I'm the target," Percy said.

"I see," Nico said.

"I'm assuming this is why there is no prophecy, because this is not an attack against the gods, it's an attack against me," Percy said.

Nico and Will nodded along.

"So when I got to my uncle's house; I noticed their nightly activities, easily," Percy said.

"The whole vigilante thing?" Nico asked.

"Yep. For all that no one has figured it out here," Percy said, rolling her eyes.

"Well, most people haven't been trained like we have," Nico said.

"True. Anyway, I then get told that they'll be busy the next 3 days, the morning after I had a demigod dream," Percy said.

"So you think they're involved?" Will asked.

"No. In the dream, my cousins were tied up, but my uncle was nowhere to be seen," Percy said.

"So they get caught in the crossfire," Will said.

"Yes, however, the Pit knows they're my family, and has told the others with him to not kill them until he says so," Percy said.

Nico whistled, "he has some grudge against you."

Will and Percy could not help but laugh.

"Too true, Neeks," Percy said.

"So now, what's your plan," Will asked, ignoring Nico's glare.

"I have a semi-stupid idea, that just may work," Percy said.

"How semi?" Nico asked, knowing how Percy was.

"I've been taking out a monsters, these past two days. But since the Pit is after me, I plan to deal with that," Percy said.

"By yourself?" Will asked, not liking the sound of that plan.

"Yes. I need you two to get my cousins, and uncle out safely. Once they're out, I'm going to bring the building down," Percy said.

"And the Pit?" Will asked.

"And how will you get out?" Nico asked.

"I have that covered. But it's going to be a little draining," Percy said, looking at Will.

"Nectar and Ambrosia?" Will asked.

"Yes. Alfred has the stuff you gave him, but you might end up using it all," Percy said.

"You're being reckless with this," Nico said.

"They're worth it" Percy said.

Nico looked her, and sighed, "fine. But don't die. If you do, I'll go down there and bring you back, and kill you myself."

Percy laughed, "I know, Neeks."

"Good. We'll wait for Blackjack to come get us," Nico said.

"Great," Percy said.

"So what do you want us to do, when we get there?" Will asked.

"Will, you're the medic, but you might need to deal with some monsters. Though I've been working to dispatch them, the Pit is the ring leader, that probably doesn't last as long as normal," Percy said.